BBC so big that it hurts

If you ask any woman how long is a dollar bill you will get different lengths. My point is it is 6 and 1/4 inches long. Yet women claim it was X number of inches and it looked big. Well if you can't guess 6" for a dollar bill how can you guess 10" on a dick no matter what the color.

Train with a large dildo to stretch everything a bit and there is really no other problem than the usual "exercise sourness" feeling a day after a BBC and that is just the same sourness you feel in any muscle that have been trained, so hard to remove that really, the only way is to fuck more :p

Also it gets better by itself after awhile, your body needs time to train the muscles that lifts the cervix so his cock can go up into your posterior fornix. Its extra space that many girls dont know they have... and it feels great when a guy reaches into there! Its the "g-spot" only size queens and bbc sluts know about ;)
She knows what she's talking about. That extra space in the back of the pussy, where it feels like you're shifting her entire cervix.

Because he makes me cum harder than anyone else, straight up.

Which is it, are you sexually happy ? with him, like being on cloud ☁️ 9, or you are exaggerated about the whole thing n it’s all made up ...

No women will tolerate and enjoy painful sex at the same time. Once sex is painful ? and the man doesn’t stop ?, it’s ******* even if the women doesn’t say a word....

Hmm ?. I smell contradictions here....

If you ask any woman how long is a dollar bill you will get different lengths. My point is it is 6 and 1/4 inches long. Yet women claim it was X number of inches and it looked big. Well if you can't guess 6" for a dollar bill how can you guess 10" on a dick no matter what the color.
The difference is experience,some women have a gift of knowing the length & girth just by looking at it! The same goes for men and women knowing what metric wrench or standard wrench you need when you're working on something.There are all shapes and size but in the end it is NOT complicated. So when you say "any woman" your point became irrelevant!!! All women are not the same!!!Just like all men are the same!

She knows what she's talking about. That extra space in the back of the pussy, where it feels like you're shifting her entire cervix.
MrChoclateXL is absolutely right,every 3-4 months my hormones change,during this time I'm super,super horny, and I feel like I could fuck an entire football team.Unfortunately this feeling is not always present. My husband being older picked up on my tendencies at an early stage in our relationship.Over time we got into swinging,playing with other couples,to satisfy my sexual urges,then single ladies,and finally he being 10"and extra thick asked I would be interested playing with a dildo.We eventually learned that me personally I enjoyed being stretched before being made love to when I was in this super horny mood.I was capable of taking my husband and the dildo inside of my pussy at the same time.After these sessions he could insert one finger inside of me and I would squirt like Niagra Falls.Or all he had to do was put the head of his dick in me 2-3 strokes and I would explode,orgasm,after orgasm after orgasm.We've been together 14 years,and we eventually evolved into larger toys,and then into men who were larger than my husband.Mentally I can only orgasm with my husband.Ironically if it is not that time of the year,sometimes,the mood and the desire just isnt there. I prefer one on one with my husband.During sex with males bigger than my husband I cannot orgasm.Im 100% sure there are millions of women out who desire the same thing,when there hormones change.Im some women can orgasm with anyone as well,but there are some of us who are unique.

MTN, you still having a complex over being born with a small dick? You have been trying to prove no one has a bigger dick than you for years. Love the new pic! Nice trick photography!

MTN, you still having a complex over being born with a small dick? You have been trying to prove no one has a bigger dick than you for years. Love the new pic! Nice trick photography!
@Doorcpl, why not @ me instead of throwing shade? not sure what trick photography you're talking ... lol
Pic taken wit my camera phone, and I am fine with not being as big as your delusions
Only thing I care to prove/disprove is that 11+ inch myth

But carry on with @StackedWife26

Y'all be tripping

Everyone is sick of your negative babbling! You complain, and back peddle, and complain, and back peddle. You are nothing but a downer dude. Just by opening you mouth, you set yourself up to be proven wrong, but it doesn't matter. You never shut up. I can guarantee there are dicks in the double digits. Just because they won't let you suck it in person, they don't exist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Everyone is sick of your negative babbling! You complain, and back peddle, and complain, and back peddle. You are nothing but a downer dude. Just by opening you mouth, you set yourself up to be proven wrong, but it doesn't matter. You never shut up. I can guarantee there are dicks in the double digits. Just because they won't let you suck it in person, they don't exist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
No need for insults, especially if you can't talk directly

I'm sorry for disputing your fantasy @Doorcpl
People will believe whatever they are fed, even if its bs

Lets leave the sucking for your wife or girlfriend, or mom for that matter, but I've never been one to care,"what everyone " think or does, as an adult, its okay not to agree

But all you do is ridicule and insult, and then say I'm negative because, what exactly? Lol
Sheeple group thought having smh

I have to learn to shut up and not even begin to, keep it real in this place of obvious fantasy

"I can guarantee" lol
Okay dude
@Doorcpl you got it "dude"

No need for insults, especially if you can't talk directly

I'm sorry for disputing your fantasy @Doorcpl
People will believe whatever they are fed, even if its bs

Lets leave the sucking for your wife or girlfriend, or mom for that matter, but I've never been one to care,"what everyone " think or does, as an adult, its okay not to agree

But all you do is ridicule and insult, and then say I'm negative because, what exactly? Lol
Sheeple group thought having smh

I have to learn to shut up and not even begin to, keep it real in this place of obvious fantasy

"I can guarantee" lol
Okay dude
@Doorcpl you got it "dude"
Your in the fantasy world when you say never! mom Nature does some mysterious things, and most of us know your wrong! Are they common? Fuck no! Would it be a waste of meat on 90% of women? Hell yes!
It doesn’t change the FACTS that freaks of nature DO exist!

Your in the fantasy world when you say never! mom Nature does some mysterious things, and most of us know your wrong! Are they common? Fuck no! Would it be a waste of meat on 90% of women? Hell yes!
We (you and I ) are swingers and we've seen and experienced more dicks than he has I hope.So the best thing is to ignore!

And honestly it not freaks of nature,there are sooo many guys out here who are blessed beyond 11-12"! We attend HBCU's basketball,football games,we go the black night clubs where the younger guys hang out.And Im speaking from experience these younger black guys are packing some serious meat.Most of them have no clue about sites like these or even know what swinging is.

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?
yeah right

And honestly it not freaks of nature,there are sooo many guys out here who are blessed beyond 11-12"! We attend HBCU's basketball,football games,we go the black night clubs where the younger guys hang out.And Im speaking from experience these younger black guys are packing some serious meat.Most of them have no clue about sites like these or even know what swinging is.
this one knows about this site

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?
Find to shoot on your pleasure pain. The more hurting hell the more hell hurting you wanting more and more ??

There was a study awhile back showing that... thankfully I guess...women consistently overestimated dick size. Bottom line is the best large sex organ is still...and will always be...when all is said and done...the brain.

There was a study awhile back showing that... thankfully I guess...women consistently overestimated dick size. Bottom line is the best large sex organ is still...and will always be...when all is said and done...the brain.
The best means very little without the support team. The brain is a very powerful tool in our ability to enjoy sex, but the brain is far from everything. We are physical, and cerebral, we use them both to enjoy ourselves, and one without the other, might as well but be a computer . You take a girl with a 4 inch white dick in her pussy, and than have the same girl fucked by a 10 inch thick BBC. The girls brain, and her body, will both know, and feel that the muck bigger BBC fucking her, was a lot more intense, and sexually stimulating and satisfying.

Back