BBC so big that it hurts

There was a study awhile back showing that... thankfully I guess...women consistently overestimated dick size. Bottom line is the best large sex organ is still...and will always be...when all is said and done...the brain.
u must have 5 inch penis saying that!!...rather have not sharpest tool in the shed with big black 10 inches then yale grad with limp 5 inch white dick...jst saying!!..lets go patriots and brady!!!!

Attachments

• ass training in session.jpg
    ass training in session.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 135
  • diane help 2.jpg
    diane help 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 135
I don't know the size of the BBC that pounded me last night, but he was by far the biggest and most powerful BBC I've ever had. It hurt so bad I nearly cried and had very strong urges to tell him to stop. The pain and the pleasure together is intense, but last night the ratio of pain to pleasure was about 70% pain to 30% pleasure. It was past my cervix and felt like he was all the way into my stomach. This morning I'm taking lots of ibuprofen and literally can't walk straight. My question is... How long does the pain last? How long to feel like I can take an average sized BBC again?

I don't know the size of the BBC that pounded me last night, but he was by far the biggest and most powerful BBC I've ever had. It hurt so bad I nearly cried and had very strong urges to tell him to stop. The pain and the pleasure together is intense, but last night the ratio of pain to pleasure was about 70% pain to 30% pleasure. It was past my cervix and felt like he was all the way into my stomach. This morning I'm taking lots of ibuprofen and literally can't walk straight. My question is... How long does the pain last? How long to feel like I can take an average sized BBC again?
you must be unique a man with a cervix?

My wife wonders how she is with bbc (9-10inch). Does it Hurt. It has never been larger than 6 inches. Can her pussy hold a complete big dick?

I'm sure you will be ready sooner than you think

Back