Bareback, Hot or Not?

I have been reading the latest responses to this thread, and I still think it is a personal decision that each couple has to make for themselves. Sure, it introduces an additional risk, but there are ways to reduce the risk and go bareback responsibly. For personal reasons, I knew before we ever decided to do this that I would want to go bareback. And my hubby was okay with that, but we both knew it would limit our pool of potential partners. With my current lover, we met with him several times before we eventually met for sex. And he and I both went to the same doctor to have tests done to assure me and him that everyone was clean. For me, it's more about the quality of each experience rather than having a lot of experiences with different guys.

Sanity prevails at last and totally that it’s absolutely paramount to ensure both parties are tested and vigorous.

Thank you. That is why her and some of her friends have a very small group of regulars who are allowed to cum deep inside them.

Thank you. That is why her and some of her friends have a very small group of regulars who are allowed to cum deep inside them.
You are welcome. She has a beautiful pussy looks a lot like my wife's pussy except for that my wife's has more grey hair on it (she is 56). And I understand that we don't let just anybody pump off in these pussys.

i hate condoms, but they are necessary in this day and age. But i dont always use them, but i always have em. did that make sense?

Bareback is simply the best... The feeling of skin on skin contact is incredible! But, only do that with someone you know to be free of STD's, aka someone you trust. I wouldn't proposition bareback sex with someone I met that very day! I've been swinging for some time now, and would like to remain totally STD free. For someone in my lifestyle, reckless sex is NOT a good thing. Anyways, back to the actual topic. YES, bareback is my preference by FAR.

My wife has several BBC regulars that fill her with cum all the time. Haven't had any issues yet. I guess it helps that they're mostly all military and get tested often. If you can't trust the people you're fucking to not infect you with something then why would you want to have sex with them at all? And just so we're all aware, you can still catch stuff even when protection is used. The best protection is good judgment of people's character.

If you can't trust the people you're fucking to not infect you with something then why would you want to have sex with them at all
Exactly, that's what I have always been saying. I have no idea why you would want to invite someone into your bedroom who could have any disease for all you know, and risk infecting not only yourself, but your partner as well. Aside from that, sex is frankly not the full deal when protection has to be used, and for us it kinda goes without saying that if we deem someone trustworthy enough to have sex with her, it will be bareback, with the permission to unload deep inside her.

Bareback is truly hot, coz you feel the natural rode inside wich gives the best feel EVER , but in same time it's truly dangerous especially these days but in generally it's always the best for women

Think ive changed my mind about bareback or not, I was in the bareback camp and loved guys cumming in me. The last few weeks, however, have shown me you cant trust some guys, people either dont tell the truth about themselves or lie about what other people may or may not have. Im still nice and clean but no thanks to some people!

Think ive changed my mind about bareback or not, I was in the bareback camp and loved guys cumming in me. The last few weeks, however, have shown me you cant trust some guys, people either dont tell the truth about themselves or lie about what other people may or may not have. Im still nice and clean but no thanks to some people!
Sorry to hear you've had issues, Ann! I hope future guys are more honest and trustworthy.

Back