Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

@Bigwhtcockslut - lol, well some-one got all touched up by my post. First off I did not say to quote you that "white people are albinos". And to ask you a question what is the color white? When you hold up a sheet of white paper is your skin that color, or the same as the backdrop of this page that these words are typed on?

Literally the answer is no, so in reality your not white but that is the invention of skin color someone wanted to make up and what is the color Black? Am I black like the words typed on this page again the answer is No. However in contrast the black words do stand out against the white background and Albinism and other 'so-called' people who would be labeled Black who have other conditions where they loose their pigmentation and have pale skin in contrast look white and usually have light color eyes (blue, green) and blonde white hair (like that pic I posted).

Now to clarify my point, Black people who have offspring with pale skin, blue/green eyes and blonde hair would appear as white offspring to them would they not? Do a google search and look at other pics of Albinism for yourself.

In regards to the poll, it's a poll and one taken on here and most of those guys who took it you can see for yourself what they got if you want to go look at each one. I wouldn't trip about it but it seems someone is envious based on your profile name and how you took issue immediately with that but skipped over everything else I wrote.

I also see right through you as all of your other posts have only been on the political threads, messages about your vehement opposition to Obama and your plugs for Fox news every few other posts. Your brain appears so far hard-right off the middle and mainstream I doubt you would be able to see any other points of view than what you are being brainwashed to believe and you are not on here for the same reasons as everyone else.

Good-day to you, mind yourself smartly and remember where your at. Its BBC land around here and that's what your going to find and see alot of. After all why else did you come on here just for politics? :blackgrimace:
Well, I am sorry if I misjudged you on the "white people are albinos" thing, I have just seen that nonsense on so many posts from so many websites that I was sure you were "that guy" on this one. Non European albinos do have similarities to very pale white people, but the fact that European albinos look very different from melanated white people destroys that theory. In reality some or most non Europeans possess a different and rarer kind of melanin that isn't stripped away by albinism and allows some or most non European albinos to have pale skin(as opposed to basically see-through skin) blonde hair(as opposed to whitish hair), and blue eyes(as opposed to pink or non colored eyes) while Europeans either have neglegible amounts of this type of melanin, or none of it at all. Non European's palms may look "white", but European palms actually are see-through and albinoid.

In regards to my profile name, you would know about its origin if you read my non political posts(which you claim don't exist, but actually it is more like half and half at this point). I am on here because I feel very similarly about black women as a white man to a white woman with a black man fetish. I am not a cuck or really a bull, I am a male version of a "hot wife" who fantasizes about cucking my future white wife with a black female version of a "bull". My profile name has a literal meaning, so I am a (masculine)white male slut with a big dick.
BTW, there has actually been a book written recently on interracial cuckqueaning, so people like myself are growing in number.

In terms of my political stance it is you who is making terribly wrong assumptions, because I am actually very, very, very, very far left. In my younger years I did think I was some kind of rjght wing extremist who hates the left for being against everything I believe in, but later I began to realize that I actually really only cared about right wing constituencies and not really their causes; it turns out I am a humanitarian who cares about the people whom the supposed left despises, and I naturally hate those whom call themselves "progressives" while clearly hating people for nonsensical political reasons. I side with Republicans, Conservatives and Fox News because they are the only opposition to frickin hate groups who call themselves leftists, not because I am a gun enthusiast, or a fundamentalist Christian, or a libertarian. The "left"(Democrats, Liberals, "progressives")is really comprised of anti-white, anti-Southern, anti-Christian psychopaths with a hint of liberal egalitarianism that is always always overpowered by the main element; if they get everything they want white people will be a shrinking, aging minority slave class in the western world, and that sure as ******* isn't "progressive". There is a reason why fascism is stupidly thought to be a European thing and at the same time a radical fundamentalist black Christian is considered to be part of the "progressive" coalition, and that reason is that the "left" is largely made up of black, brown, yellow and red far right fascists who use the white liberal useful idiots to subdue the white right and effectively control the social aspects of the western world(i.e "black lives matter" and the vehement opposition to "all lives matter").

Last edited:
Well, I am sorry if I misjudged you on the "white people are albinos" thing, I have just seen that nonsense on so many posts from so many websites that I was sure you were "that guy" on this one. Non European albinos do have similarities to very pale white people, but the fact that European albinos look very different from melanated white people destroys that theory. In reality some or most non Europeans possess a different and rarer kind of melanin that isn't stripped away by albinism and allows some or most non European albinos to have pale skin(as opposed to basically see-through skin) blonde hair(as opposed to whitish hair), and blue eyes(as opposed to pink or non colored eyes) while Europeans either have neglegible amounts of this type of melanin, or none of it at all. Non European's palms may look "white", but European palms actually are see-through and albinoid.

In regards to my profile name, you would know about its origin if you read my non political posts(which you claim don't exist, but actually it is more like half and half at this point). I am on here because I feel very similarly about black women as a white man to a white woman with a black man fetish. I am not a cuck or really a bull, I am a male version of a "hot wife" who fantasizes about cucking my future white wife with a black female version of a "bull". My profile name has a literal meaning, so I am a (masculine)white male slut with a big dick.
BTW, there has actually been a book written recently on interracial cuckqueaning, so people like myself are growing in number.

In terms of my political stance it is you who is making terribly wrong assumptions, because I am actually very, very, very, very far left. In my younger years I did think I was some kind of rjght wing extremist who hates the left for being against everything I believe in, but later I began to realize that I actually really only cared about right wing constituencies and not really their causes; it turns out I am a humanitarian who cares about the people whom the supposed left despises, and I naturally hate those whom call themselves "progressives" while clearly hating people for nonsensical political reasons. I side with Republicans, Conservatives and Fox News because they are the only opposition to frickin hate groups who call themselves leftists, not because I am a gun enthusiast, or a fundamentalist Christian, or a libertarian. The "left"(Democrats, Liberals, "progressives")is really comprised of anti-white, anti-Southern, anti-Christian psychopaths with a hint of liberal egalitarianism that is always always overpowered by the main element; if they get everything they want white people will be a shrinking, aging minority slave class in the western world, and that sure as ******* isn't "progressive". There is a reason why fascism is stupidly thought to be a European thing and at the same time a radical fundamentalist black Christian is considered to be part of the "progressive" coalition, and that reason is that the "left" is largely made up of black, brown, yellow and red far right fascists who use the white liberal useful idiots to subdue the white right and effectively control the social aspects of the western world(i.e "black lives matter" and the vehement opposition to "all lives matter").

This is a very different place. Don't get me wrong, we do have the standard people here - the racists, the idiots, the good people. But as is life, everyone needs to be taken as an individual. BBB76 as much as he can brag, is a truly good individual.

I have always been a very quite, shy type of person that didn't want to call any attention to myself. I never wanted to stand out in the crowd. I always wanted to blend in so to speak. However when I started dating black guys after my 50th birthday that changed completely. I didn't mind at all being the center of attention or of other women looking at me. I knew that most were jealous of me being with a good looking black hunk 20 years younger than me or that they were thinking what a slut she is in which case I didn't care what she thought because I knew I had a night filled with orgasms coming.
Phyliss

is it just me or are [some] white people talking themselves into an existential crisis?

all around the world you see non-european people, slowly pulling selves out of the legacy of rampant barbaric european colonialism (for which most white people don't even know about let alone care for) and moving towards a more inclusive society whilst [certain sections] of the white population want to divorce themselves further and further from that mass of humanity.

i say we put these white (and sometimes non-white) racists onto some islands somewhere, where they can happily wake up and only ever see people of their own kind.

let the rest of humanity slowly work towards a world where we're all equal and can love who we want. it's going to be a rough slog but most non-white people i know weren't born with and didn't grow up with a sense of entitlement based on their nationality/race.

is it just me or are [some] white people talking themselves into an existential crisis?

all around the world you see non-european people, slowly pulling selves out of the legacy of rampant barbaric european colonialism (for which most white people don't even know about let alone care for) and moving towards a more inclusive society whilst [certain sections] of the white population want to divorce themselves further and further from that mass of humanity.

i say we put these white (and sometimes non-white) racists onto some islands somewhere, where they can happily wake up and only ever see people of their own kind.

let the rest of humanity slowly work towards a world where we're all equal and can love who we want. it's going to be a rough slog but most non-white people i know weren't born with and didn't grow up with a sense of entitlement based on their nationality/race.
See Noreen...this is why i like you :) (well, that and the fact you are hot and I want to fuck you)
There is a definite growing backlash of White males who seem to be losing their existential 'grip' on their place in this MIXED, 'browning' world. It is why we have a very real ramping up of police ******* against Black Americans.

But I'm not here to talk politics. I'd rather talk about hot IR sex and PLENTY of it! :D

Next time an ass-mole makes ridiculous statements let's all just ignore him/her. I should have ignored his ass immediately but his comments were SO outrageously funny I couldn't help myself.
And then my Brotha BBB76 went in all scorched-earth an *******, hahahaa!

ahh..... okay. Back to SEX. :blackgreedy:

However when I started dating black guys after my 50th birthday that changed completely. I knew that most were jealous of me being with a good looking black hunk 20 years younger than me or that they were thinking what a slut she is in which case I didn't care what she thought because I knew I had a night filled with orgasms coming.
Phyliss

Welcome :) However, It has been my ongoing mission to bring you White women over to the Dark Side at a younger age. Shame some of you have missed out all those years.

Yes! I totally have experienced some of the name-calling stuff too. Prolly many of us white girls have. Once, when I was actually called a coal-burner by some white guys who saw me shopping with my sons who are black, if you can believe such rudeness. Those 2 guys were awful. This other time which was a lil' more than a few years ago this older white man came right up to me at the beach when my bf stepped away ... and I was there with him and my boys and asked me straight up if I was "black owned?" Honestly, I had never even heard that term before then ... and I jus' laughed at him and said "Well, I guess I am." His face got super-red so I think he was pee'd off ... I'm not sure ... so that's still the reason I decided to use that in my screen name. Some guys get so pee'd ... but, lately since then most other white men seem more supportive, or they just stare with no words which can be amusing too. xoxx, Dana

Damn. Where do you people live that you're experiencing such outright racial hate? I don't mean to sound naive (I'm not) but this must be a regional thing. I've been with White women (and hispanic, asian, etc) my entire life and never dealt with these kinds of outburts.

Very lucky here in industrial West Midlands Uk. Very large population area and very multiracial. When i was a girl back in the 80s there were negative comments but not now. White girls with black or Pakistani/Indian boyfriends are very common. Lots of children with mixed heritage. Lots of families with non white relatives. When I go to a wedding or whatever now, you see family members of all different ethnicities. This has stopped a lot of racist and silly comments. How can you criticsize if your own family members have non white *******? Hopefully this will be the same everywhere and racism will slowly disappear. X

I think it does depend on where a person grows up. I grew up in the upper Midwest during the late 1980s and mixed couples were everywhere in my school/high school in the 1990s. We didn't make a big deal out of race. Black guys, white chicks, white dudes, Asians, Latinos - we all dated each other! lol
I never experienced what I'm hearing from some of our members. Seems that racial pressure growing up is what kept a LOT of members from experiencing IR relationships and that sucks. :(

London is very multicultural but it's still a big taboo here. At least from the Asian perspective.

Most Asian girls/women I know would consider dating a white guy if they were daring enough to take the chance. Even if they were into black guys it's not something many women seen willing to admit to.

One of my friends is dating a black guy and has shared a few hush hush stories with us.

Damn....I need to be 'unleashed' over there in London. Sounds like plenty of fresh Asian poo-nanny just waiting to be Blackened. :blackgreedy:

am really not sure why this is still a problem in this day and age but i guess thats the world we live in. You see black women bashing black men saying we only use white women for sex, am still young if i end up marrying a white woman i marry her because i love her not for sex if i end up marrying a black woman i marry her because i love her not for sex. Not sure why everybody has to have an opinion on one skin color dating another. Bit off topic form the OP but jus thought i would get that out there

Last edited:
http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
The more things change more they stay the same

Damn. Where do you people live that you're experiencing such outright racial hate? I don't mean to sound naive (I'm not) but this must be a regional thing. I've been with White women (and hispanic, asian, etc) my entire life and never dealt with these kinds of outburts.
Got to tell you, my friend. When my ex-wife (filipina) and I moved to Boca Raton, FL, we had punks follow us home from church saying racial things. We had people shout racial slurs across the malls. We had one woman advertize in the paper for a tutor saying that a high school student would be fine. But when my wife called and said she had an elementary ed. degree and her love of teaching, the woman said oh, that's ok. We need someone who has their Florida teaching certificate. Now you tell me, what high school student has their state licensing for teaching? My wife did not understand it at first. Sadly, she came to understand it well.

Back