Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlacqGold, May 21, 2015.

1. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?

2. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You can imagine how it still is here in the south. Haven't had any name calling. But when the man I'm seeing from work and I do go out for lunch together, or meet for drinks after work, you still get all the stares from whites.

3. BlacqGold

US
    It's a shame we as a society are still hung up on that

4. Sarah Adams

US
    There are just some things that will never change in the south.

5. BlacqGold

US
    True, don't pay them any mind

6. SabrinaH

SabrinaH Well-Known Member Gold Member

Rhett Butler to Scarlett O'Hara :

You should be fucked, and often, by some black slave who knows how.

7. Sarah Adams

US
    I think we all know white women were fucking their best hung slaves.

8. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Is that an actual quote from 'Gone with the Wind'/ whatever it was called. I never watched it actually. Shit was too long and boring to me.

Yeah this is an issue that will always be an issue unfortunately because somepeople are intolerable to other people who happen to be different than them instead of embracing and integrating the diversity.

Here are some great videos to check out on this subject and how others dealt with combating racial tension with Interracial relationships.

This first one was pretty good and look how other black people stepped in to confront the biggotry and hatred they witnessed occurring. I like how the last black guy and black lady handled the situations. They said some really beautiful things that should soften anyone's hearts that are hard with hatred.

Ok another good one, a black guy, white girl meeting the white girl's parents who are racist and I love how the one white guy got up and defended the black kid saying "I don't know this kid but I'm not going to sit here and listen to you make racial slurs at him". Great and inspiring stuff that gives me hope about humanity still:

Now in the last video I don't necessarily agree with what the black guy did and I personally would not have shaken nor hugged the white lady and told her that her mind-state was old, backward thinking and racist and has no place in our day and age of integration and I'm glad old people who think like her (both black and white) are dying off with those old mentality of race separation. But that's just me.

I watch a few videos from my bro here Tyrone Magnus whom is a funny guy and here is one when he was dating a white women addressing a letter written to them about Parents breaking up a white girl's relationship with her black boyfriend. The mudshark lover line got me laughing too:

9. Sarah Adams

US
    mandingo_black_exploitation_film_1975_19.jpg Mandingo1.jpg You know she had her husband buy him just for her to use.

BlacqGold, AJ Cuck, Mijacosi and 8 others like this.
  10. Uhoh

Uhoh Member

Lots actually, it's unfortunate, but I tend to shrug it off, if I made a big deal about everything that has been said about me and my life and the choices I've made I would be pretty busy freaking out and very angry all the time.

11. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My current wife dated blacks in college that she tutored never told her family or friends knew she would of been called a slut and treated with disdain

Deadpool420, mickle, Arnez23 and 2 others like this.
  12. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I think you see things differently... Try using yours eyes And just a look at what tv and others have put infront of you.

raykink likes this.
  13. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    There are two sides of a chess game being played right in front of your eyes!

SwingingMounders likes this.
  14. Tatethegod

Tatethegod Active Member Real Person

US
    That's where the creole came from lol

wifega, mickle, Hand Solo and 2 others like this.
  15. DanaBlackOwned

DanaBlackOwned Well-Known Member

Yes! I totally have experienced some of the name-calling stuff too. Prolly many of us white girls have. Once, when I was actually called a coal-burner by some white guys who saw me shopping with my sons who are black, if you can believe such rudeness. Those 2 guys were awful. This other time which was a lil' more than a few years ago this older white man came right up to me at the beach when my bf stepped away ... and I was there with him and my boys and asked me straight up if I was "black owned?" Honestly, I had never even heard that term before then ... and I jus' laughed at him and said "Well, I guess I am." His face got super-red so I think he was pee'd off ... I'm not sure ... so that's still the reason I decided to use that in my screen name. Some guys get so pee'd ... but, lately since then most other white men seem more supportive, or they just stare with no words which can be amusing too. xoxx, Dana

16. mrjoseph

mrjoseph Well-Known Member Gold Member

if white men r scared then it is their issues and only their problem...if you take ur dick blk amen

17. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

for an asian girl, being seen with a black guy i still majorly taboo. people just assume you're a slut.

18. mrjoseph

such a shame Noreen

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  19. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

I dunno, yes it's a shame people hold racially prejudiced views but isn't that the seed that fuels the excitement and taboo?

20. mrjoseph

keep enjoying the company of blk men x