Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?

Rhett Butler to Scarlett O'Hara :

You should be fucked, and often, by some black slave who knows how.
Is that an actual quote from 'Gone with the Wind'/ whatever it was called. I never watched it actually. ******* was too long and boring to me.

Yeah this is an issue that will always be an issue unfortunately because somepeople are intolerable to other people who happen to be different than them instead of embracing and integrating the diversity.

Here are some great videos to check out on this subject and how others dealt with combating racial tension with Interracial relationships.

This first one was pretty good and look how other black people stepped in to confront the biggotry and hatred they witnessed occurring. I like how the last black guy and black lady handled the situations. They said some really beautiful things that should soften anyone's hearts that are hard with hatred.

Ok another good one, a black guy, white girl meeting the white girl's parents who are racist and I love how the one white guy got up and defended the black kid saying "I don't know this kid but I'm not going to sit here and listen to you make racial slurs at him". Great and inspiring stuff that gives me hope about humanity still:

Now in the last video I don't necessarily agree with what the black guy did and I personally would not have shaken nor hugged the white lady and told her that her mind-state was old, backward thinking and racist and has no place in our day and age of integration and I'm glad old people who think like her (both black and white) are dying off with those old mentality of race separation. But that's just me.

I watch a few videos from my bro here Tyrone Magnus whom is a funny guy and here is one when he was dating a white women addressing a letter written to them about Parents breaking up a white girl's relationship with her black boyfriend. The mudshark lover line got me laughing too:

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?

Lots actually, it's unfortunate, but I tend to shrug it off, if I made a big deal about everything that has been said about me and my life and the choices I've made I would be pretty busy freaking out and very angry all the time.

Yes! I totally have experienced some of the name-calling stuff too. Prolly many of us white girls have. Once, when I was actually called a coal-burner by some white guys who saw me shopping with my sons who are black, if you can believe such rudeness. Those 2 guys were awful. This other time which was a lil' more than a few years ago this older white man came right up to me at the beach when my bf stepped away ... and I was there with him and my boys and asked me straight up if I was "black owned?" Honestly, I had never even heard that term before then ... and I jus' laughed at him and said "Well, I guess I am." His face got super-red so I think he was pee'd off ... I'm not sure ... so that's still the reason I decided to use that in my screen name. Some guys get so pee'd ... but, lately since then most other white men seem more supportive, or they just stare with no words which can be amusing too. xoxx, Dana

for an asian girl, being seen with a black guy i still majorly taboo. people just assume you're a slut.

Back