Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

Wife here

I was a closet BBC slut for a while because I saw what the other girl that I knew went through when it became known that she was into Black guys. My senior year of college, when I was living away from my family, I was pretty open about it and I still got flack from people. I got it equally from white and Black people (well Black women).

I'm a closet BBC slut again...

Not being judgemental, but I've noticed on this site how many women view Black men as taboo to the point of fantasy, when in reality, there are plenty of IR couples out there.
It would be refreshing to see or hear about a non black woman who is in an actual relationship with a Black man...

Just to switch things up a bit! ;)

Last edited:
We know a black women who sees an English man. She won't introduce him to her family as she is terrified of how they will react.
That's too bad for her. That's her own personal problem. As a matter of fact, rapper/singer/ actor Eve is a hot black woman from Philly.... She's proudly married to a white British guy!

Not being judgemental, but I've noticed on this site how many women view Black men as so taboo to the point of fantasy, when really there are tons of IR couples out there.
It would be refreshing to see or hear about a non black woman who is in an actual relationship with a Black man...

Rather than just feeding their sexual fetish.

Who has the sexual fetish? I get hit on by lots of black men! You guys seem to love it too!

Just to switch things up a bit! ;)

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
I'm not dating anyone right now, but it dawned on me for some time about how black men are being degraded for dating someone outside there race. But yet it's the black modern black woman whom is scaring away these black men so they can date white women. So if white or black ppl stare, I can care less.

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?

Thats a bit extreme. 🤔

I think it depends on the person. A hoe is hoe no matter who she fuckin lol

I've dated white chicks my whole life since grade school and I don't think every single white chick I dated was looked at as a whore. And I've never heard those kind of names before - thats crazy lol

It really comes down to personal epxerience. If a person never bothered to venture outside of their comfort zone, than YES, they will be super sensitive to looks/stares, comments.... and they may feel 'trashy' because they have INTERNAL issues with themselves. Truth is, most people do not care about other people.

As long as a person doesn't act trashy and can be respectable, you WILL be treated with respect.

The only issue i have on this site is how SOME people with NO experience dating outside their race think its some kind of mystical, magical taboo, when really - people are just people. Hearing how some of these women objectify Black men like we're some kind of weird, alien sex-genies.... i just shake my head, 🤦🏾‍♂️ I wonder how many women would value a Black man to date or marry? Not just to get FUCKED because hubby doesn't satisfy them. I'm just saying...

Hearing all of this ignorance online just makes me laugh to myself that people are so narrow-minded.
-Mike

Last edited:
I've gotten "the look!" many times. When it comes from a white male I just see jealousy, from a white woman it's envy, from a black man it's approval and black women just want to kick my ass.
I resent that when I'm seen with a big handsome young black man that everyone has to have an opinion of me! He's mine, I'm satisfying him like he does me and fuck you if you can't have me!

I've gotten "the look!" many times. When it comes from a white male I just see jealousy, from a white woman it's envy, from a black man it's approval and black women just want to kick my ass.
I resent that when I'm seen with a big handsome young black man that everyone has to have an opinion of me! He's mine, I'm satisfying him like he does me and fuck you if you can't have me!
As a white man I have no problem with it as long as you are happy.

As I've written on here before, many of my friends talk bitchy ******* about me behind my back because I only date black men. And my dad is not happy about it, I can tell. But others have been supportive.

Some of us are guys who work hard to provide for you girls and try so hard to please you and earn your approval. But then these more masculine, muscular, dark, and hung black guys come in, practically ignore you, make 1% of the effort that we do, and you're practically jumping on their poles. You friend zone us but make it clear that they are the real men and that we'll never be more than a friend who you tease and whose shoulder you cry on when your black man cheats on you. You know that we love you but you get all affectionate with them in front of us and do it with a smile, almost to taunt us. It makes us jealous.

I used to get really angry and jealous until I came to sites like this. Then I learned to accept and embrace it.

Some of us are guys who work hard to provide for you girls and try so hard to please you and earn your approval. But then these more masculine, muscular, dark, and hung black guys come in, practically ignore you, make 1% of the effort that we do, and you're practically jumping on their poles. You friend zone us but make it clear that they are the real men and that we'll never be more than a friend who you tease and whose shoulder you cry on when your black man cheats on you. You know that we love you but you get all affectionate with them in front of us and do it with a smile, almost to taunt us. It makes us jealous.

I used to get really angry and jealous until I came to sites like this. Then I learned to accept and embrace it.
Look I'll be the first to admit when I stumbled upon this lifestyle a few years ago what I learned was shocking. But now I'm seeing a lot more white couples venturing over into this and I see it from all angles.
The same way i hear white men accept their 'truths', or the save way i hear white women proclaim their love of black men...Personally I know I'll always be in an interracial relationship. The dynamics of it far exceeds anything else I'd encounter.

Quite frankly... I LOVE GOOD WHITE PUSSY :blackgreedy:

I've dated women of many ethnicities from around the world but the most intense, brain numbing, balls quaking sex I've had was with a sexy white chick.

That interracial reality is how I found this website. The same DRIVE is what causes me to approach women at my gym, at work, at bars, in whole foods, in Target, etc lol...

It's a never ending thirst.

Damn, I sound like a pussy vampire :blackgreedy:

Look I'll be the first to admit when I stumbled upon this lifestyle a few years ago what I learned was shocking. But now I'm seeing a lot more white couples venturing over into this and I see it from all angles.
The same way i hear white men accept their 'truths', or the save way i hear white women proclaim their love of black men...Personally I know I'll always be in an interracial relationship. The dynamics of it far exceeds anything else I'd encounter.

Quite frankly... I LOVE GOOD WHITE PUSSY :blackgreedy:

I've dated women of many ethnicities from around the world but the most intense, brain numbing, balls quaking sex I've had was with a sexy white chick.

That interracial reality is how I found this website. The same DRIVE is what causes me to approach women at my gym, at work, at bars, in whole foods, in Target, etc lol...

It's a never ending thirst.

Damn, I sound like a pussy vampire :blackgreedy:

How are the responses in these places? I'll bet you they melt in your hands!

How are the responses in these places? I'll bet you they melt in your hands!
Always the same....

Surprised that a Black guy approaches them.

A bit intimidated, because i am a big guy.

Surprised again that I'm actually smart, funny, and charming.

And then, surprised that, after all that, I also have a big dick lol

Always the same....

Surprised that a Black guy approaches them.

A bit intimidated, because i am a big guy.

Surprised again that I'm actually smart, funny, and charming.

And then, surprised that, after all that, I also have a big dick lol

So do you pretty much always get their numbers and then take them out?

So do you pretty much always get their numbers and then take them out?

I'm naturally persistent, but talking to a woman is the same regardless of race. I have to put in the work to win a woman over just like any other guy...

And like I always say; even if we don't fuck we can STILL be friends :)

(We usually end up fucking tho)
:blackgreedy:

Last edited:
Back