Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

Back in the day I was looked on as a scandal in the neighborhood, after my divorce my baby daddy moved in and black men were comin and goin all the time. I got more than nasty looks, I got threatenin letters sent to the house, it was fucked up. I had to move. After I moved into a mostly black neighborhood it was all cool. Now black women here don't like me. Like what the fuck? I can't win. u6a0fd244-24f4-4e3a-96ab-82e0986c6d30.jpg

I think we all know white women were fucking their best hung slaves.

I doubt it, large penises usually hurt women. Also I'm white with a ten inch(just about) penis and trust me I have been in many orgies and most black guys are actually the same size if not smaller then most whites I have seen. I have seen many dicks as I'm bi-sexual.

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?

They get stares and called names from white and some black as well, because white and black people together cannot produce white offspring. The mothers genes, or fathers if the ******* is white don't matter as much. White people have been on the innovating end of science and mathematics for the last thousand years, and people have a tendency to foolishly believe that if too many whites have children with black there won't be any white left, however this is not the case and will never happen due to genetic engineering in ten years, and also most(70% or so) white females prefer white men, and about 50% of white men prefer white women, the rest now prefer asian women or hispanic women. This is simply based off of demographic observation, and arxiv publication frequency, and famous inventors.

Yes! I totally have experienced some of the name-calling stuff too. Prolly many of us white girls have. Once, when I was actually called a coal-burner by some white guys who saw me shopping with my sons who are black, if you can believe such rudeness. Those 2 guys were awful. This other time which was a lil' more than a few years ago this older white man came right up to me at the beach when my bf stepped away ... and I was there with him and my boys and asked me straight up if I was "black owned?" Honestly, I had never even heard that term before then ... and I jus' laughed at him and said "Well, I guess I am." His face got super-red so I think he was pee'd off ... I'm not sure ... so that's still the reason I decided to use that in my screen name. Some guys get so pee'd ... but, lately since then most other white men seem more supportive, or they just stare with no words which can be amusing too. xoxx, Dana

You're not even a real female, and this never happened. Also why would it matter what they're reactions are, are you looking for certain reactions? Are you only doing things for the reactions?

for an asian girl, being seen with a black guy i still majorly taboo. people just assume you're a slut.

Asians and whites are more naturally intelligent, with whites having a greater divergence bell curve and asians having a higher average. No, do not respond to this post with our politically correct drivel as I won't read it. Since blacks are usually on the lower end of the spectrum the asian or white is seen as breeding down the latter(which they are), as such they are seen as a slut. If you haven't come to terms with this yet, then I'm sorry the truth hurts.

Asians and whites are more naturally intelligent, with whites having a greater divergence bell curve and asians having a higher average.
Wow. Again.... Laughing
NOBODY is 'born naturally intelligent' any more than the next person. Some cultures DO value education more than others. Just saying this ******* doesn't make it so lol
And when you say 'Asians', are u referring to the entire Asian ethnicity? Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, laosian, Philippine, Cambodian, East Indian, etc...? There are TONS of Asian idiots just like any other ethnicity!

Last edited:
Asians and whites are more naturally intelligent, with whites having a greater divergence bell curve and asians having a higher average. No, do not respond to this post with our politically correct drivel as I won't read it. Since blacks are usually on the lower end of the spectrum the asian or white is seen as breeding down the latter(which they are), as such they are seen as a slut. If you haven't come to terms with this yet, then I'm sorry the truth hurts.

i'm currently experience the heaviest period of my ******* cycle. the stuff that comes out of my pussy makes a better argument than you.

Well then, I suppose we can exclude you from that "naturally intelligent" category then can't we? The only drivel I see is what you posted.

I doubt it, large penises usually hurt women. Also I'm white with a ten inch(just about) penis and trust me I have been in many orgies and most black guys are actually the same size if not smaller then most whites I have seen. I have seen many dicks as I'm bi-sexual.

They get stares and called names from white and some black as well, because white and black people together cannot produce white offspring. The mothers genes, or fathers if the ******* is white don't matter as much. White people have been on the innovating end of science and mathematics for the last thousand years, and people have a tendency to foolishly believe that if too many whites have children with black there won't be any white left, however this is not the case and will never happen due to genetic engineering in ten years, and also most(70% or so) white females prefer white men, and about 50% of white men prefer white women, the rest now prefer asian women or hispanic women. This is simply based off of demographic observation, and arxiv publication frequency, and famous inventors.

You're not even a real female, and this never happened. Also why would it matter what they're reactions are, are you looking for certain reactions? Are you only doing things for the reactions?

Yet another cook on here with the whole white/Aryan Social Domaniance Theory (SDT) nonsense again. I started not to respond as @BBCnATX, @SL65, and @Noreen already countered his dumb ass. But for the sake of showing how ignorant this fool is who obviously slept or skipped school alot I just had to get in and bomb him back into his mental-retard cave with his own stupidity.

Where he says "large penises usually hurt women... I'm white with a ten inch(just about) penis and trust me I have been in many orgies and most black guys are actually the same size if not smaller then most whites I have seen. I have seen many dicks as I'm bi-sexual."

ROTFLMBAO - I've never received one compliant but only compliments from the countless women who've I had the pleasure of being with and if the women are saying that it hurts then you don't know what the fuck your doing and your using your tool obviously wrong. ******* all of the women on here who are openly looking for BBCs are a testament to just the opposite and how they love and crave 10" or more. And your just short of 10" cock don't even come close to measuring up to 80% of the black-guys on this site much less myself. Check the poll here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-the-fight-you-must-read-the-last-post.38064/

Yeah Mr. weirdo @Waldo your definitely lost somewhere out there in the world and no one is looking for you either but here in the states and in these parts you literally can't measure up nor hang. And since you said your Bi-sexual and have seen many dicks yourself have you taken a few BBCs in your ass or been in pussy that just had some BBC in it during your orgies? So why are you on here spewing hypocrisy against other women who are just trying to enjoy themselves with some Black-men like you?

"...because white and black people together cannot produce white offspring." Another non-intelligent and non-scientific statement showing your ignominious ass. Its actually the reverse dumbo. From Black and white you can produce Black, Brown, Yellow, and yes white offspring yet two white people will only produce white offspring. Have you not seen a Black person with Albinism?

*Black Ch ild with Albinism (no pigmentation aka 'White').​
f4ee9733446a12107330fb0673e4b3ab.jpg

Now this part right here takes the cake..
"..White people have been on the innovating end of science and mathematics for the last thousand years.."

Ok fool, you know what year it was a thousand years ago, 1016. You know what was happening 1000 years ago, well obviously you don't because if you were enlightened and actually had some intelligence in some of the damaged brain cells in your head you wouldn't be on here making the ignorant statements you wrote.

One thousand years ago: "The Islamic world was reaching the peak of its historical scientific achievements. Important scholars and scientists who flourished in the year 1000 include Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen), Abu Rayhan al-Biruni, Avicenna, Abu al-Qasim (Abulcasis), Ibn Yunus (publishes his astronomical treatise Al-Zij al-Hakimi al-Kabir in Cairo in c. 1000), Abu Sahl al-Quhi (Kuhi), Abu-Mahmud al-Khujandi, Abu Nasr Mansur, Abu al-Wafa, Ahmad ibn Fadlan, Al-Muqaddasi, Ali Ibn Isa, and al-Karaji (al-Karkhi). Ibn al-Haytham (Book of Optics), Avicenna, Abu Rayhan al-Biruni, and Abu al-Qasim (Al-Tasrif), who all flourished around the year 1000, are considered to be among the greatest scientists of the Middle Ages altogether." [1]
None of the people named above where white and in geographic area of the world where the majority of white people inhabited Europe was in the period called 'The Middle/Dark Age'. [3]

What was going on during the 'Middle ages' in Europe? Do your homework kid. School here is over and obviously you still need some remedial education. In Europe there was alot of Barbarism, between 1347 and 1350, the Black Death killed about a third of Europeans, and Lay literacy rates rose, but were still low; one estimate gave a literacy rate of ten per cent of males and one per cent of females in 1500. [2]

Also White Scientists still in this day and age are studying and can't ponder nor figure out how the 'Black' Dogon Tribe in central Africa has advanced scientific and mathematical information for the last 'thousand years' that current white scientists and astronomers have only found in the last 60 years with the invention of the telescope. Check it out here

The rest of that drivel you wrote doesn't even need a response because its just some ******* that has no factual basis and sounds like gas that ******* of your ass instead of the diarrhea from your mouth you released. There is nothing inherently superior with respect to intelligence for white or asian people however ignorance is very common to the human race which you seem to be one of the best representatives of.

The-ultimate-ignorance-is.jpg

12109-nothing-in-the-world-is-more-dangerous-than-sincere-ignorance.png

references:
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another cook on here with the whole white/Aryan Social Domaniance Theory (SDT) nonsense again. I started not to respond as @BBCnATX, @SL65, and @Noreen already countered his dumb ass. But for the sake of showing how ignorant this fool is who obviously slept or skipped school alot I just had to get in and bomb him back into his mental-retard cave with his own stupidity.

Where he says "large penises usually hurt women... I'm white with a ten inch(just about) penis and trust me I have been in many orgies and most black guys are actually the same size if not smaller then most whites I have seen. I have seen many dicks as I'm bi-sexual."

ROTFLMBAO - I've never received one compliant but only compliments from the countless women who've I had the pleasure of being with and if the women are saying that it hurts then you don't know what the fuck your doing and your using your tool obviously wrong. ******* all of the women on here who are openly looking for BBCs are a testament to just the opposite and how they love and crave 10" or more. And your just short of 10" cock don't even come close to measuring up to 80% of the black-guys on this site much less myself. Check the poll here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-the-fight-you-must-read-the-last-post.38064/

Yeah Mr. weirdo @Waldo your definitely lost somewhere out there in the world and no one is looking for you either but here in the states and in these parts you literally can't measure up nor hang. And since you said your Bi-sexual and have seen many dicks yourself have you taken a few BBCs in your ass or been in pussy that just had some BBC in it during your orgies? So why are you on here spewing hypocrisy against other women who are just trying to enjoy themselves with some Black-men like you?

"...because white and black people together cannot produce white offspring." Another non-intelligent and non-scientific statement showing your ignominious ass. Its actually the reverse dumbo. From Black and white you can produce Black, Brown, Yellow, and yes white offspring yet two white people will only produce white offspring. Have you not seen a Black person with Albinism?

*Black Ch ild with Albinism (no pigmentation aka 'White').
f4ee9733446a12107330fb0673e4b3ab.jpg

Now this part right here takes the cake..
"..White people have been on the innovating end of science and mathematics for the last thousand years.."

Ok fool, you know what year it was a thousand years ago, 1016. You know what was happening 1000 years ago, well obviously you don't because if you were enlightened and actually had some intelligence in some of the damaged brain cells in your head you wouldn't be on here making the ignorant statements you wrote.

One thousand years ago: "The Islamic World was in its Golden Age; The Islamic world was reaching the peak of its historical scientific achievements. Important scholars and scientists who flourished in the year 1000 include:
  • Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen): who made significant contributions to the principles of optics, astronomy, mathematics, meteorology,[9] visual perception and the scientific method.
  • Abu Rayhan al-Biruni; regarded as one of the greatest scholars of the medieval Islamic era and was well versed in physics, mathematics, astronomy, and natural sciences, and also distinguished himself as a historian, chronologist and linguist.
  • Avicenna, Abu al-Qasim (Abulcasis), also known in the West as Abulcasis, was an Arab Muslim physician, and has been described as the ******* of surgery. His greatest contribution to medicine is the Kitab al-Tasrif, a thirty-volume encyclopedia of medical practices. His pioneering contributions to the field of surgical procedures and instruments had an enormous impact in the East and West well into the modern period, where some of his discoveries are still applied in medicine to this day.
  • Abu Nasr Mansur, was a Persian Muslim mathematician. He is well known for his work with the spherical sine law.
  • & Ibn Yunus (publishes his astronomical treatise Al-Zij al-Hakimi al-Kabir in Cairo in c. 1000), Abu Sahl al-Quhi (Kuhi), Abu-Mahmud al-Khujandi, Abu al-Wafa, Ahmad ibn Fadlan, Al-Muqaddasi, Ali Ibn Isa, and al-Karaji (al-Karkhi). Ibn al-Haytham (Book of Optics), Avicenna, Abu Rayhan al-Biruni, and Abu al-Qasim (Al-Tasrif), who all flourished around the year 1000, are considered to be among the greatest scientists of the Middle Ages altogether." [1]
None of the people named above where white and in geographic area of the world where the majority of white people inhabited Europe was in the period called 'The Middle/Dark Age'. [3]

What was going on during the 'Middle ages' in Europe? Do your homework kid. School here is over and obviously you still need some remedial education. In Europe there was alot of Barbarism, between 1347 and 1350, the Black Death killed about a third of Europeans, and Lay literacy rates rose, but were still low; one estimate gave a literacy rate of ten per cent of males and one per cent of females in 1500. [2]

Also White Scientists still in this day and age are studying and can't ponder nor figure out how the 'Black' Dogon Tribe in central Africa has advanced scientific and mathematical information for the last 'thousand years' that current white scientists and astronomers have only found in the last 60 years with the invention of the telescope. Check it out here

The rest of that drivel you wrote doesn't even need a response because its just some ******* that has no factual basis and sounds like gas that ******* of your ass instead of the diarrhea from your mouth you released. There is nothing inherently superior with respect to intelligence for white or asian people however ignorance is very common to the human race which you seem to be one of the best representatives of.

The-ultimate-ignorance-is.jpg

12109-nothing-in-the-world-is-more-dangerous-than-sincere-ignorance.png

references:
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)
What a load of crap.
White people are not albinos, moron. There are albinos of European descent and they look nothing like the pigmented/melanin infused white people here.

Your poll is easily explained, you(and the other black men who participated in the poll) are lying as you are desperate to keep the myth alive.i

Last edited:

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?

It is terribly prevalent. Having said that, in my experience I seem to get more nasty looks and comments from black women, They seem to think that we're stealing the black men.

What a load of crap.
White people are not albinos, moron. There are albinos of European descent and they look nothing like the pigmented/melanin infused white people here.

Your poll is easily explained, you(and the other black men who participated in the poll) are lying as you are desperate to keep the myth alive.i

@Bigwhtcockslut - lol, well some-one got all touched up by my post. First off I did not say to quote you that "white people are albinos". And to ask you a question what is the color white? When you hold up a sheet of white paper is your skin that color, or the same as the backdrop of this page that these words are typed on?

Literally the answer is no, so in reality your not white but that is the invention of skin color someone wanted to make up and what is the color Black? Am I black like the words typed on this page again the answer is No. However in contrast the black words do stand out against the white background and Albinism and other 'so-called' people who would be labeled Black who have other conditions where they loose their pigmentation and have pale skin in contrast look white and usually have light color eyes (blue, green) and blonde white hair (like that pic I posted).

Now to clarify my point, Black people who have offspring with pale skin, blue/green eyes and blonde hair would appear as white offspring to them would they not? Do a google search and look at other pics of Albinism for yourself.

In regards to the poll, it's a poll and one taken on here and most of those guys who took it you can see for yourself what they got if you want to go look at each one. I wouldn't trip about it but it seems someone is envious based on your profile name and how you took issue immediately with that but skipped over everything else I wrote.

I also see right through you as all of your other posts have only been on the political threads, messages about your vehement opposition to Obama and your plugs for Fox news every few other posts. Your brain appears so far hard-right off the middle and mainstream I doubt you would be able to see any other points of view than what you are being brainwashed to believe and you are not on here for the same reasons as everyone else.

Good-day to you, mind yourself smartly and remember where your at. Its BBC land around here and that's what your going to find and see alot of. After all why else did you come on here just for politics? :blackgrimace:

Last edited:
There is, and always will be, some level of racism. It has less to do with geography than it does with simply being human. People are emotional, and all to often allow that emotion to overwhelm their reasoning. As someone born and raised in the south, I have seen examples of it all my life. Being married to a woman whose first husband was black, and has a ******* that is the product of that marriage has offered more than one opportunity to experience it firsthand. One of the very few times in my life I have been in an outright murderous rage was hearing my, then very young, stepdaughter referred to as "half human."

But I have also seen other examples. A group of 70+ year old men, white and black both, sitting outside the farmers co-op talking crops and curing the ills of the world. If these old timers, men who lived through-from both sides-some of the ugliest ******* of a nations history, can set down with each other over coffee and shoot the ******* like old friends, there is damn sure hope for the rest of us. And going back to my *******, as each year passed, there were less and less sideways looks.

There will always be stupidity, because we are human. But that is why, I think, it is important to carry on with life as normal. Take the picture floating around facebook of the black cop helping the old klan fucker into the shade to cool off and get water. I think that is, by far, one of the best things I have seen in a long time. Not because the old fucker deserved it. In all honesty the old bastard probably deserved to be left on the asphalt to fry. But because maybe, just maybe, that simple act of human decency on the part of the cop will plant a seed in some of the people that see the picture.

And yeah, I could be wrong on all of that. It could just be the ramblings of a guy that works nights and has been up way to damn long.

There is, and always will be, some level of racism. It has less to do with geography than it does with simply being human. People are emotional, and all to often allow that emotion to overwhelm their reasoning. As someone born and raised in the south, I have seen examples of it all my life. Being married to a woman whose first husband was black, and has a ******* that is the product of that marriage has offered more than one opportunity to experience it firsthand. One of the very few times in my life I have been in an outright murderous rage was hearing my, then very young, stepdaughter referred to as "half human."

But I have also seen other examples. A group of 70+ year old men, white and black both, sitting outside the farmers co-op talking crops and curing the ills of the world. If these old timers, men who lived through-from both sides-some of the ugliest ******* of a nations history, can set down with each other over coffee and shoot the ******* like old friends, there is damn sure hope for the rest of us. And going back to my *******, as each year passed, there were less and less sideways looks.

There will always be stupidity, because we are human. But that is why, I think, it is important to carry on with life as normal. Take the picture floating around facebook of the black cop helping the old klan fucker into the shade to cool off and get water. I think that is, by far, one of the best things I have seen in a long time. Not because the old fucker deserved it. In all honesty the old bastard probably deserved to be left on the asphalt to fry. But because maybe, just maybe, that simple act of human decency on the part of the cop will plant a seed in some of the people that see the picture.

And yeah, I could be wrong on all of that. It could just be the ramblings of a guy that works nights and has been up way to damn long.
You are not wrong, Cabot. Such is the nature of life. There are always those who are trying to "keep up with the jones's" and others and are always comparing and always jealous.
There are people with good intentions who make mistakes.
There are always those who do not care about race.
The government is the one who collects race data, through our taxes and other means.
Why is that? What business is it of theirs whether I have gray hair or blonde?
It is simple. It is to divide us and pit us against each other. That way, they have their talking points.
Is there racism in the world and the usa? Hell yes. But if you want to be successful in business, you cannot afford to exclude any group from shopping in your shop, etc.

think on this site, at least most of us here, LOVE our "purple crayon chasers" lols...that's rich!!!...college, lols.

As I've written on here before, many of my friends talk bitchy ******* about me behind my back because I only date black men. And my dad is not happy about it, I can tell. But others have been supportive.
I've gotten "the look!" many times. When it comes from a white male I just see jealousy, from a white woman it's envy, from a black man it's approval and black women just want to kick my ass.
I resent that when I'm seen with a big handsome young black man that everyone has to have an opinion of me! He's mine, I'm satisfying him like he does me and fuck you if you can't have me!
As a white man I have no problem with it as long as you are happy.
It is terribly prevalent. Having said that, in my experience I seem to get more nasty looks and comments from black women, They seem to think that we're stealing the black men.

I came on here to defend my "purple crayon chasing, mudshark, coalburner, responsible for the end-of-the white-race" women and I'm sorry I let some fools try to hijack and jump the discussion off the tracks.

To all you white-women who face discrimination, don't fret, the Black Bulls always got your back. And more Black people love and accept white people than those that don't so don't get discouraged by the few idiots you meet who got their own insecurity, and jealously issues that they take their hate out on you.

Unfortunately yes some blackwomen do hold the sentiment that there aren't alot of good blackmen to go around and its worse enough that the white-women are stealing them they say, however you can't help like or love what your attracted to and don't look at it from the scarcity point of view but look at life of having abundant love and people should be able to love anyone whether they are Black, white, yellow, purple, blue, pink, Octamaroon, Quadron or what have you. I've dated the whole United Nations representation just about from Japanese, to Yugoslavian, Italian, African, and I just have alot of love in me for beautiful women and see her inner beauty as well not just the skin tone and whats on the surface.

So anyway, here are 2 videos of some white girls getting alot of love from alot of Black people that should make you smile:

Dam where this white-girl at, I gotta find her and get all up on that ass-shaker of hers :blackheart::blackgreedy:

To all my white ladies - much love and respect from the BigBlackBull76
:bigsmile:
View media item 6562View media item 675

Last edited:
I came on here to defend my "purple crayon chasing, mudshark, coalburner, responsible for the end-of-the white-race" women and I'm sorry I let some fools try to hijack and jump the discussion off the tracks.

To all you white-women who face discrimination, don't fret, the Black Bulls always got your back. And more Black people love and accept white people than those that don't so don't get discouraged by the few idiots you meet who got their own insecurity, and jealously issues that they take their hate out on you.

Here goes 2 videos of some white girls getting alot of love from alot of Black people that should make you smile:

Dam where this white-girl at, I gotta find her and get all up on that ass-shaker of hers :blackheart::blackgreedy:

To all my white ladies - much love and respect from the BigBlackBull76
:bigsmile:
View media item 6562View media item 675
BBB76, those of us who have been on here a long time appreciate your points of view, whether we agree with them or not, and like your personality. You stand for what you believe, but you are at the least willing to listen to others and maybe learn from them. We are two old dogs on this rock, but we are smart enough to realize we can learn from anyone, even the youngest. Don't let this dispute change you. Stay who you are.

BBB76, those of us who have been on here a long time appreciate your points of view, whether we agree with them or not, and like your personality. You stand for what you believe, but you are at the least willing to listen to others and maybe learn from them. We are two old dogs on this rock, but we are smart enough to realize we can learn from anyone, even the youngest. Don't let this dispute change you. Stay who you are.
lol, whats good @falcondfw69 my man. I was only apologizing to the women for letting the discussion get taken away for what their issues are that need to be heard and addressed.

Oh Trust me, I'm 100% all Bull and don't back down from anyone or anything much less any of the ignorant Mofos who pop up around here thats why I take it right to them when they open up their mouths wrong. They brave on here but I'll send them an address to meet me at a boxing ring and bring all their boys in attendance and they can see how much of a man or mouse they are then and thats real talk. Whether playing Chess Boxing or Pugilistic Boxing I'll beat them mentally and physically so they know they've been beaten fairly by a real man.

I grew up fighting with my fist and my mind my whole life so I ain't gonna let these punk ass hiding behind their keyboard sissys change or run me off. I never ran, and never will, no surrender and no retreat, I'll die standing then living on my knees and I take no prisoners, accept no surrender and ******* all the wounded when I goto war. I follow the 'Colin Powell Doctrine', when I goto war I go with everything I need to win decisively and get it over quick and fast with an overwhelming ******* that no opposition can withstand.

Last edited:
Back