Please login or become a member to view

View media item 644883
View media item 644878
View media item 644879

Very beautiful lady .and classy bikini love the colors .definitely should draw the attention of many black men. 😃

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
I've been fortunate to not have anyone say anything to my face but I have heard the rumors and talk said about other women and people that dated, married or were in interracial relationships. Sad to hear and see but people always seem to need to comment and discuss other people's business and it is rarely in a positive fashion. It does not help living in a more rural area where times have not always caught up with the rest of the world.

We have checked out this thread for a few years now and have not commented but I decided to share our view. Amie comes from a VERY racist southern family who would not understand at all if they knew she had dated black men. Her first sex with a black man happened when she was in high school and she did it on the sly. She ended up attending college in the Northeast so she used the opportunity to have openly date black men. She took care to make sure her family and friends back home never found out. As a result of this concern none of her interracial relationships were long term. Her longer term boyfriends were all white...including me!
To say the least, her family would not understand me sharing her with black men. I actually think I would suffer bodily harm from them if they ever found out!

Something happened recently that really drove this home when Amie and I were visiting her family. Like I said, her family is a throwback to an ugly time in this country. I try to be understanding but her brother is just too much sometimes. Amie kept her love for black men a secret from her family and I understand now why she did. They would not have approved of her dating black men and would probably ******* me if they knew I had shared her. I was having some beers outside with her brother, dad and a few of their friends, the girls were out shopping so it was just the guys. Somehow the subject came up about interracial sex and it started getting ugly. Her brother took out his phone and started playing a song by David Allen Coe, a country singer who is quite controversial. The song is about a white guy whose woman cheated on him with a black man. I had heard it somewhere years ago. As the song played everyone was laughing and making crude comments about white girls who fuck black men. I wasn't laughing though. The song is explicit and VERY racist. I was stunned and felt very uneasy. None of them had any idea I had willingly shared his my wife (his sister) with black men. I tried to stay cool but it was difficult. Have any of you encountered something similar to this?
I don't know if anyone here is familiar with David Allen Coe so I am going to copy and paste the lyrics here. Fair warning, it's bad and if the administrators want to take down they can. Sorry in advance if anyone is offended. Here it is with some words removed or changed, I think you can figure out what the original was or look it up for yourself:

"blackmanFucker"

She said someday I'd understand
What love was all about
She said I could have the *******
She was movin out
Said she'd finally found a man
Who's dick was so much bigger
Then that scumbag motherfucker
Ran off with a black man

And to think I'd ate the pussy
Where that big, black dick had been
And kissed the lips that sucked him off
Time and time again
It's enough to make a man throw up
Sure is hard to figure
How any decent girl could ever fuck
A greasy black man

He treated her just like a queen
She gave him all my money
It looks like the joke's on me
But I don't think it's funny
That pussy ain't worth payin for
As far as I can figure
Cause there's nothing quite as worthless
As a white girl with a black man

Time and time again
Sure is hard to figure
A God damn black man
So for all you black man lovin whores
This song is just for you​

Last edited:
That song above is not surprising. Is funny how no one abuses and curses white women when they date or go with men of other races or even foreigners. It is just when they go with black men that they are "ruined", and told no white man would want to be with them.

I'll tell you the experience of an egyptian guy who wrote an article in a culture blog. He was invited to colleague's barbeque in CT. There were about 10 people there, and he was the only non-white person. People were drinking quite a bit and making jokes to liven the atmosphere. Suddenly a guy asked the question "What does a black man do after sex with a white woman"? After an interested wait, for suspense, he answered: "He does a 7 to 12 year stretch" There was a lot of loud laugther, but what suprised him most was that the white women were the ones who laughed rthe loudest. He thought, that such a serious subject would be frowned on, but then they never miss out on an opportunity to make fun off and ridicule the blacks. And this is how they depict american blacks, the males in this case, as dangerous sexual pred ators, who have sex with white women through f orce. So that song doesn't surprise.

Something happened recently that really drove this home when Amie and I were visiting her family. Like I said, her family is a throwback to an ugly time in this country. I try to be understanding but her brother is just too much sometimes. Amie kept her love for black men a secret from her family and I understand now why she did. They would not have approved of her dating black men and would probably ******* me if they knew I had shared her. I was having some beers outside with her brother, dad and a few of their friends, the girls were out shopping so it was just the guys. Somehow the subject came up about interracial sex and it started getting ugly. Her brother took out his phone and started playing a song by David Allen Coe, a country singer who is quite controversial. The song is about a white guy whose woman cheated on him with a black man. I had heard it somewhere years ago. As the song played everyone was laughing and making crude comments about white girls who fuck black men. I wasn't laughing though. The song is explicit and VERY racist. I was stunned and felt very uneasy. None of them had any idea I had willingly shared his my wife (his sister) with black men. I tried to stay cool but it was difficult. Have any of you encountered something similar to this?
I don't know if anyone here is familiar with David Allen Coe so I am going to copy and paste the lyrics here. Fair warning, it's bad and if the administrators want to take down they can. Sorry in advance if anyone is offended. Here it is with some words removed or changed, I think you can figure out what the original was or look it up for yourself:

"blackmanFucker"

She said someday I'd understand
What love was all about
She said I could have the *******
She was movin out
Said she'd finally found a man
Who's dick was so much bigger
Then that scumbag motherfucker
Ran off with a black man

Time and time again
Sure is hard to figure
A greasy black man

He treated her just like a queen
She gave him all my money
It looks like the joke's on me
But I don't think it's funny
That pussy ain't worth payin for
As far as I can figure
Cause there's nothing quite as worthless
As a white girl with a black man

Time and time again
Sure is hard to figure
A God damn black man
So for all you black man lovin whores
This song is just for you​
After I posted this, I remembered something about what happened when my brother-in-law played this offensive song. All of the guys we singing along with it, really belting out the lyrics and laughing the whole time. This told me that they were familiar with it and agreed with the the lyrics in the song. They seemed proud to be rednecks and racists. I had all I could do to keep my cool. It really made me feel VERY uneasy, angry and quite frankly sad that my wife's family and friends were so backwards. I should not be surprised considering what is going on in this country right now but is still astounds me.

That song above is not surprising. Is funny how no one abuses and curses white women when they date or go with men of other races or even foreigners. It is just when they go with black men that they are "ruined", and told no white man would want to be with them.

I'll tell you the experience of an egyptian guy who wrote an article in a culture blog. He was invited to colleague's barbeque in CT. There were about 10 people there, and he was the only non-white person. People were drinking quite a bit and making jokes to liven the atmosphere. Suddenly a guy asked the question "What does a black man do after sex with a white woman"? After an interested wait, for suspense, he answered: "He does a 7 to 12 year stretch" There was a lot of loud laugther, but what suprised him most was that the white women were the ones who laughed rthe loudest. He thought, that such a serious subject would be frowned on, but then they never miss out on an opportunity to make fun off and ridicule the blacks. And this is how they depict american blacks, the males in this case, as dangerous sexual pred ators, who have sex with white women through f orce. So that song doesn't surprise.
Yes, we should not be surprised but it's still sad.

It goes both ways from my experience before I came to the sight I was dating this white girl and I was seen/looked at differently because she was infact a white woman. The same went for her because her family was very ignorant when I came to black men. (This happened my first year in college) I got called things like cotton tail chaser after the term we call white girls; snowbunny(ies) it ain’t bother me as much as other ******* but it was still wild to me that people still don’t like interracial relationships in the 21st century
It's because they feel threatened and insecure.
As more and more white women openly date Black men, hopefully there will be a switch where, while not totally going away, the bigotry will diminish significantly.

Back