Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

We met a young woman at an ice cream stand near us yesterday and she had a black baby and was single and my wife started to talk to her and she started to explain how things were tough for her. We live in a very rural area so its unfortunate that some people dont just want others to be happy.

Those white bitches are casting disapproval why her not me they wanted the black dick but you are enjoying and you are on his arm just laugh at them;)

Thanks for your comment!

I just ignore them - they aren't a part of my life and they have the right to think what they want - but if they come out and insult me, well, let's just say that I'll have my 'Big Girl Panties On" and they'll get an earful!

We met a young woman at an ice cream stand near us yesterday and she had a black baby and was single and my wife started to talk to her and she started to explain how things were tough for her. We live in a very rural area so its unfortunate that some people dont just want others to be happy.

Was she cute? Did you guys get her number? Tell me more about her?

Was she cute? Did you guys get her number? Tell me more about her?

Very cute and she was nice and she didnt tell a lot about how she had her baby or anything but she talked about bias and how people look at her at times. My wife talked with her the most but she was cute and you could tell upset about how people treated her at times. She was even shy to talk to us but she must live nearby as its a local ice cream stand so we may see her again.

The worse attitudes I got wasfrom black women, said I wasa whore then said I was the kind of woman that was theproblem with it being difficult for black women finding a black man
Yes that is a thought shared by some but not many Black women....that line of thought is starting to wane though. It depends on what region of the country you are in.

Yes that is a thought shared by some but not many Black women....that line of thought is starting to wane though. It depends on what region of the country you are in.
I was in the south at the time, in Northern California some areas I see the looks some people in interracial relationships get from older people, mainly because this area never had a large black population. That's changed a lot in the last few years since marijuana legalization.

I was in the south at the time, in Northern California some areas I see the looks some people in interracial relationships get from older people, mainly because this area never had a large black population. That's changed a lot in the last few years since marijuana legalization.
I attended Wake Forest in Winston Salem NC back in the 80's and I got the looks/whispers but on a recent trip I was surprised at how many interracial couples I saw on campus, at the local mall, and events throughout the city.Truly a 180 degree change.

I attended Wake Forest in Winston Salem NC back in the 80's and I got the looks/whispers but on a recent trip I was surprised at how many interracial couples I saw on campus, at the local mall, and events throughout the city.Truly a 180 degree change.
Definitely, nice to see society taking steps forward, baby steps, but it's nice. I have a biracial ******* still living in Louisiana with a white fiancé, he still gets looks but he said it seems to be getting a little better

Definitely, nice to see society taking steps forward, baby steps, but it's nice. I have a biracial ******* still living in Louisiana with a white fiancé, he still gets looks but he said it seems to be getting a little better
Cool. I have two biracial ******* at first the couple and I would get a few looks from some teachers and other parents when the three of us showed up at PTA meetings and events(church, kid activities) but now its accepted for the most part. The wife has been approached by a few other White wives asking her in private if there were any more like me and if so give them their phone numbers LMAO. Baby steps indeed but moving in the right direction for sure.

Back