Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

This is a definite concern for my wife and something that makes her cautious. She’s embraced the idea and is very curious to proceed, but the way our generation was raised there is definitely an obstacle to just freely letting go.

It is sad that it’s 2023 and many in society (especially in particular places) still hold such unfair biases and racial stereotypes. I’m sure for some, their families would still not be accepting of an interracial relationship within their family. For me, it’s always been about the connection I feel with someone, regardless of age or race, or things like that. But that’s just my personal opinion.

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
It's SUCH BS.
i guess ignorance and jealousy will always be there to some extent.

Also, they make a beautiful couple.

Cool. I have two biracial ******* at first the couple and I would get a few looks from some teachers and other parents when the three of us showed up at PTA meetings and events(church, kid activities) but now its accepted for the most part. The wife has been approached by a few other White wives asking her in private if there were any more like me and if so give them their phone numbers LMAO. Baby steps indeed but moving in the right direction for sure.
...if only what you say is true. Not sure but wives asking for phone numbers of strangers seems more like a fantasy TBH. 🤔 Other than that... what you describe is an arrangement that i find i actually like. ;) And moreso your openness about it. More power to the three/five of you!

It is sad that it’s 2023 and many in society (especially in particular places) still hold such unfair biases and racial stereotypes. I’m sure for some, their families would still not be accepting of an interracial relationship within their family. For me, it’s always been about the connection I feel with someone, regardless of age or race, or things like that. But that’s just my personal opinion.
Not only yours. ;)

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
The white boys use derogatory terms to hide their jealousy because the girls prefer Black Men. Times have changed and women no longer settle for second rate sex with white boys when they can have mind blowing orgasms with virile Black Studs. Mothers and Grandmothers are making up for lost time and making themselves available for Black Cock because they crave the pleasure they have been missing with their white partners. Once they have been 'Blacked' many will become 'Black Only' from then on and encourage others to follow the lifestyle. Also, many white boys are now becoming feminine sissies and cross dressing in the hope of becoming submissive sluts for Black Men. Personally those jealous white losers can call me a sissy whore if they like because lying on my back with my legs spread for BBC is how I would chose to be pleasured. :lips: :blackheart:

when i first started seeing sammy yrs ago and she first started coming to my parents house i could see they wer not so keen on her which in all honesty she didnt help the situation, she was always wearing micro skirts her ass showing and her tits mostly braless her tits hanging out and high heels, time went by and one night my ******* came home and said "ive been told she is is a right slut she is fucking those black lot that go in the crown, what the fuck are you seeing her for dirty nxxxxr slut " and when she got pregnant and i carried on seeing her i ended up moving out i had so much stick from him

It goes both ways from my experience before I came to the sight I was dating this white girl and I was seen/looked at differently because she was infact a white woman. The same went for her because her family was very ignorant when I came to black men. (This happened my first year in college) I got called things like cotton tail chaser after the term we call white girls; snowbunny(ies) it ain’t bother me as much as other ******* but it was still wild to me that people still don’t like interracial relationships in the 21st century

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 644896

View media item 644883
View media item 644878
View media item 644879

I dunno, yes it's a shame people hold racially prejudiced views but isn't that the seed that fuels the excitement and taboo?
GOOD point, and yes.

Modern data shows women "date" outside their race, prefer to, especially college-age, and ESPECIALLY white and Asian women.

Doesn't mean they'll bring Malik home to dad's bbq, but they sure say they like the swirl.

49.jpg055.jpg83A18642-F982-4169-BF10-94D63AE8D54E.jpeg97D4C3E.jpg268-1.jpg .272_1000 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 272_1000.jpg
    272_1000.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 518FBE66-6DB0-46C2-AD25-39ACE67359DC.jpeg
    518FBE66-6DB0-46C2-AD25-39ACE67359DC.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
Its been a huge obstacle, burden, shameful memories of very sexy lifestyle years away from home that led to harassment.

"Those white racist spoiled rich boys are sexist, too. TThey think they have big dicks. I'm sorry but I'll tell you who has big dicks; black men do, all of them... trust me I know. The frat boys got quiet when the black piano movers came through the student center."

Back