Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

Got to tell you, my friend. When my ex-wife (filipina) and I moved to Boca Raton, FL, we had punks follow us home from church saying racial things. We had people shout racial slurs across the malls. We had one woman advertize in the paper for a tutor saying that a high school student would be fine. But when my wife called and said she had an elementary ed. degree and her love of teaching, the woman said oh, that's ok. We need someone who has their Florida teaching certificate. Now you tell me, what high school student has their state licensing for teaching? My wife did not understand it at first. Sadly, she came to understand it well.
That sounds like something out of a bad movie made in the 1950s

To me, any time I see a mixed couple (Blacks/whites, Blacks/Asian, Black/Indian...etc) going out on a date, married or just having fun, I think it's hot from a sexual point of view.

Also, I believe you cannot change someone's mind or feelings about IR but you can stand up and let your voice be heard without any violence or vengeance, just be cool and show love.

The best way I look at anyone and how to treat them is how I want to be treated with love and respect. I am not gonna go deep into politics, race, religion....etc.

I think one day we will be one nation. I mean no black, white, asian, indian....etc and so on. but one race and probably one language....hey you may never know. Cheers

To me, any time I see a mixed couple (Blacks/whites, Blacks/Asian, Black/Indian...etc) going out on a date, married or just having fun, I think it's hot from a sexual point of view.

Also, I believe you cannot change someone's mind or feelings about IR but you can stand up and let your voice be heard without any violence or vengeance, just be cool and show love.

The best way I look at anyone and how to treat them is how I want to be treated with love and respect. I am not gonna go deep into politics, race, religion....etc.

I think one day we will be one nation. I mean no black, white, asian, indian....etc and so on. but one race and probably one language....hey you may never know. Cheers
To paraphrase Chris Rock, when White people start acting 'less crazy' the world will be a much better place!

That is extremely unlikely bordering on impossible from every biological aspect of ethnicity, culture, etc. Also, evolution dictates that there MUST be genetic variation within species so we actually need to be different.
The only real problem is one ethnic group of people infringing upon another one. Or denying inalienable rights. Or disparaging actions against another...Which is the unique problem we have in America.

And as a Black man who has been in tons of interracial relationships my entire life (plus mixed *******), even your opinion about sexually hot IR couples is feeble minded. Your statement comes from pure fetish, as of to say a black man and a non black woman is only validated because of sex.
I find that sightly offensive. As if a black man isn't capable of an actual LOVING nurturing and intellectual relationship with another woman or raising his own biracial offspring.
Fuck outta here with your bullshit dude.

And as a Black man who has been in tons of interracial relationships my entire life (plus mixed *******), even your opinion about sexually hot IR couples is feeble minded. Your statement comes from pure fetish, as of to say a black man and a non black woman is only validated because of sex.
I find that sightly offensive. As if a black man isn't capable of an actual LOVING nurturing and intellectual relationship with another woman or raising his own biracial offspring.
Fuck outta here with your bullshit dude.

I believe we are all here on this site because of our fantasies and fetish looking to meet, share our thoughts and stories with people we think and feel about one another and its mostly white cuck and women finding BBC men or vice a versa.

There are lots of black men who are happily married to white women/black women with white men and other people to different race n ethnicity as well without the fantasies or fetish that take place but seeking marriage thats built on love. I believe marriage is a wonderful thing regardless of race, ethnicity or color between any couple. Its a wonderful thing and I support it 100%.

I am a straight male seeking females from all walk of life. I think some people read too much into things that leads them to misjudge, misinterpret that leads to a wrong choice, wrong motive and wrong outcome.

I think most of us are too quick to jump on one another once someone said or does something and find out it was purely innocent and it was no harm. I may be soft spoken but surely I stand up against aggression and anyone that might think may cross the line to hurt myself or family.

A while ago when I was going out with a pretty black girl and as usual there's always that taboo from people looking at you what they think of us but I don't care. When I was approached by 2 black men and they started to talk crap about me and degrading my black gf that's when I gave waring to stop or there will be consequences. Too bad they didn't take my warning seriously. I am into MMA and its sweet to put it to use when the time is right for the right motive. I am not into exchanging words.

One last thing, again 90% of women or BBC men here on this site are looking for fun and not a serious relationship that leads to marriage or some people call it relationship. That's my thoughts and opinion about people here.

interesting. Backlash mostly comes from black women against the white girl.

If you want to see real backlash, try being a white guy with a black girl!

Kevtat, Interesting I was in that predicament with a black girl where I have not one but 2 black guys running their mouths about me and my black gf.

Unfortunately, they underestimated me since I am a white male thinking they can talk crap and step on me. I was calm and easy but I gave them warning to stop and walk away before things get ugly, I guess they didn't take heed to my warning so it was ugly at the end. By all means I am not bragging or bashing anyone. I am simply saying there's always someone out there pointing a finger and some how they think he/they can run you over...

Here's an example what had happened a month ago:
A while ago when I was going out with a pretty black girl and as usual there's always that taboo from people looking at you what they think of us but I don't care. When I was approached by 2 black men and they started to talk crap about me and degrading my black gf that's when I gave waring to stop or there will be consequences. Too bad they didn't take my warning seriously. I am into MMA and its sweet to put it to use when the time is right for the right motive. I am not into exchanging words.

I may be a white male but I am not prejudice and I love all people including blacks, white, Asian, Indian,,,etc..Cheers

It's not just white girls dating black men who get the "look down the nose" treatment. My wife and I have gotten the stink eye from people too...I even got passed over for a job I thought I had when the prospective employer met my wife (who by the way is Asian and a stone fox). Then, mysteriously they couldn't fill the position because of spending cuts, but they re-posted it a few weeks later. Probably just as well. Virgie thought the guy was a creep. It is what it is, even in 2015.

I believe we are all here on this site because of our fantasies and fetish looking to meet, share our thoughts and stories with people we think and feel about one another and its mostly white cuck and women finding BBC men or vice a versa.

There are lots of black men who are happily married to white women/black women with white men and other people to different race n ethnicity as well without the fantasies or fetish that take place but seeking marriage thats built on love. I believe marriage is a wonderful thing regardless of race, ethnicity or color between any couple. Its a wonderful thing and I support it 100%.

I am a straight male seeking females from all walk of life. I think some people read too much into things that leads them to misjudge, misinterpret that leads to a wrong choice, wrong motive and wrong outcome.

I think most of us are too quick to jump on one another once someone said or does something and find out it was purely innocent and it was no harm. I may be soft spoken but surely I stand up against aggression and anyone that might think may cross the line to hurt myself or family.

One last thing, again 90% of women or BBC men here on this site are looking for fun and not a serious relationship that leads to marriage or some people call it relationship. That's my thoughts and opinion about people here.

Way to clean it up. You didn't say that sh*t the first time.

Last edited:
It's not just white girls dating black men who get the "look down the nose" treatment. My wife and I have gotten the stink eye from people too...I even got passed over for a job I thought I had when the prospective employer met my wife (who by the way is Asian and a stone fox). Then, mysteriously they couldn't fill the position because of spending cuts, but they re-posted it a few weeks later. Probably just as well. Virgie thought the guy was a creep. It is what it is, even in 2015.
Bigotry is ignorance no matter what. For whatever reason White men seem to have a problem with anything ethnic that makes them uncomfortable.
That being said, is not as easy as saying something absurd like ' ******* Whitey' lol... But you know.... Whitey needs to chill.

is it just me or are [some] white people talking themselves into an existential crisis?

all around the world you see non-european people, slowly pulling selves out of the legacy of rampant barbaric european colonialism (for which most white people don't even know about let alone care for) and moving towards a more inclusive society whilst [certain sections] of the white population want to divorce themselves further and further from that mass of humanity.

i say we put these white (and sometimes non-white) racists onto some islands somewhere, where they can happily wake up and only ever see people of their own kind.

let the rest of humanity slowly work towards a world where we're all equal and can love who we want. it's going to be a rough slog but most non-white people i know weren't born with and didn't grow up with a sense of entitlement based on their nationality/race.
No non-white country is doing anything but what they have done for their entire existence. Liberalism and progressivism does not exist in any significant way in non-white countries; xenophobia, "racism", and not being "politically correct" is literally normalcy and a gauge of sanity for them. The most "progressive" non-white nation is frickin Japan, and they are basically synonymous with xenophobia in even "liberal" social circles. Most non-white people would be perfectly fine if gays were butchered to the last yesterday.

You don't want "equality", you are a nut with an extreme inferiority complex. You are the reason why white "racists" exist today.

To paraphrase Chris Rock, when White people start acting 'less crazy' the world will be a much better place!
When Rock stops being a racist fascist twerp that is even a fraction as progressive as the average white Republican, then maybe I will give a tiny little ******* about the idiotic things he says.

Bigotry is ignorance no matter what. For whatever reason White men seem to have a problem with anything ethnic that makes them uncomfortable.
That being said, is not as easy as saying something absurd like ' ******* Whitey' lol... But you know.... Whitey needs to chill.
Or maybe black people could be progressive for once and actually listen to white people who don't have absurd levels of white guilt...

Hang in there, Dpad. It is getting better. People need to just forget the race, the sexuality, or anything else. They just need to fall in love
The only people who can do that are those who literally don't have to worry about their race dying off(i.e non-white people in western countries).

It is not getting better, the western(progressive)world is dying a little more each passing day.

That is extremely unlikely bordering on impossible from every biological aspect of ethnicity, culture, etc. Also, evolution dictates that there MUST be genetic variation within species so we actually need to be different.
The only real problem is one ethnic group of people infringing upon another one. Or denying inalienable rights. Or disparaging actions against another...Which is the unique problem we have in America.
That is nonsense.
America is easily one of the top 5 progressive countries in the world. Try being a black man in China(as a citizen, not a tourist) and see how much they care about your "rights".

Back