Ass to mouth and anal creampie eating

I don't dislike the idea of fucking a girl like that, actually I've done it a few times to a girl in some wild nights.

However, I can't stop thinking of all the bacteria in the intestines that should not be going inside a woman's pussy let alone her mouth...
Do you girls ever take any pre-post measures ?
Actually, if anything you're probably safer going to the mouth than the pussy. The mouth has lots of measures to deal with bacteria and the like, the vagina is much more susceptible to infection.

Not that I'd say either is safe, just that one is less hazardous than the other.

Do any other cucks clean the bull's cock after anal with his wife?
Not really a cuck and bull situation, but in college my roommate and I used to share my girlfriend... which eventually became something of a free for all. The only real rules were "no ass to pussy" (urinary tract infections are a bitch) and "no come in his mouth" (he tried it once and could not abide it, so no coming in his mouth and he never cleaned either of us). Over the course of this situation, though, she and I cleaned everything that could be reached, in all combinations.

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Back