Ass eating for black man

Hi guys.
I have a question.
Have you ever tried to convince your wife to eat black man's ass?
And why most of women love it.

Last question.
Is it clean ass or dirty.
Where can i read how to get ready for this.
what medications should I take to avoid diarrhea or other diseases

Attachments

• 1664743548718.png
    1664743548718.png
    861.2 KB · Views: 92
After my first time with BBC I found that it was something I love doing to please the man. I will not rim a white man but if I suck a BBC I will suck his balls and rim him as well as I can. As for being clean, if I suck/fuck him I assume that his body is as clean as a new borns. The musky smell turns me on the most. :qos::qos::qos::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

After my first time with BBC I found that it was something I love doing to please the man. I will not rim a white man but if I suck a BBC I will suck his balls and rim him as well as I can. As for being clean, if I suck/fuck him I assume that his body is as clean as a new borns. The musky smell turns me on the most. :qos::qos::qos::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:
Thanks for answer

Personally, eating ass is not my favourite thing to, but as I very quickly found out early on, if you refuse to do something when told you will be out on your ass!
Remember that there is always someone younger and prettier that is willing to do the stuff you won't do so if you want to keep hold of your BBC it's much easier and safer just to obey.

Personally, eating ass is not my favourite thing to, but as I very quickly found out early on, if you refuse to do something when told you will be out on your ass!
Remember that there is always someone younger and prettier that is willing to do the stuff you won't do so if you want to keep hold of your BBC it's much easier and safer just to obey.
Dats right all dem whyte b itches obey

Helt sant,and wise..

Ass eating or rimming is not my thing, but get me hot and I’ll do about anything, but I do love receiving LOL I’m happy I have a man who will do all the rimming needed when we play, and never seen a bull refuse him rimming them.

Ass eating or rimming is not my thing, but get me hot and I’ll do about anything, but I do love receiving LOL I’m happy I have a man who will do all the rimming needed when we play, and never seen a bull refuse him rimming them.
This is a job I would love apply for, i am training my tongue to reach His prostrate so I can tickle it while you suck His Cock

Back