Ass to mouth and anal creampie eating

5:30 minute mark!
Did you clean his cum and your ass juice from inside your married white asshole with your mouth and tongue when he pulled his black cock out of your asshole and stuck it in your mouth ?

I don't dislike the idea of fucking a girl like that, actually I've done it a few times to a girl in some wild nights.

However, I can't stop thinking of all the bacteria in the intestines that should not be going inside a woman's pussy let alone her mouth...
Do you girls ever take any pre-post measures ?

Freakiest ******* I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes was me and my boy swapping back and forth between a chicks mouth and ass while tag-teaming her. After she finished us off and the dust settled, she herself had to admit that was pretty nasty and she got caught up in the moment lol. Anal was expected that night and she was clean as a whistle but I don’t think she was expecting us to swap back and forth like that and neither were we. Once we realized she was wide open we all just kinda went with it. What sucks is she never let us try that again though lol

I don't dislike the idea of fucking a girl like that, actually I've done it a few times to a girl in some wild nights.

However, I can't stop thinking of all the bacteria in the intestines that should not be going inside a woman's pussy let alone her mouth...
Do you girls ever take any pre-post measures ?
If she’s clean you shouldn’t worry but if you are shower together and clean her asshole yourself . Tell her to make sure she gets her finger in n cleans it out n washes but if you do anal regularly she should be clean

Back