Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Nothing says HUMILIATION like spreading the ass cheeks of an over weight big black man so your wife can get deeper in his asshole with her tongue. While I would be holding his ass cheeks apart he would be telling my wife to get her tongue deeper in his asshole or telling me how my wife is sucking his asshole and french kissing it. The chuckling I would hear from him while my wife and I would be kissing each other while he would change positions. He would be asking me how it makes me feel that my young pretty white wife is a black man loving married white slut. Telling me I must be gay if I enjoyed sucking the black man cum from my wife's pussy or asshole. The black guys she wanted to fuck that we had never been with before didn't do much of the humiliation thing. It was the regular black bulls that did most of the humiliation thing to both of us

View media item 555825

View media item 555825
So hot! Thank you for sharing!!

605752_christy005.jpg

I have walked in on this very scene. My wife wouldn't even acknowledge me coming in the room. With all the slurping and sucking sounds coming from her she probably didn't even hear me come in. I usually wouldn't get noticed until they changed positions. Sometimes I knew the black guy but sometimes I wouldn't. If I knew the guy he would always have the wife and I deeply kiss which always made him chuckle.

View media item 555825
You put on a hell of a show

I have walked in on this very scene. My wife wouldn't even acknowledge me coming in the room. With all the slurping and sucking sounds coming from her she probably didn't even hear me come in. I usually wouldn't get noticed until they changed positions. Sometimes I knew the black guy but sometimes I wouldn't. If I knew the guy he would always have the wife and I deeply kiss which always made him chuckle.
Your are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes. Then having the thrilling pleasure of giving your wife a deep French kiss after she removes her tongue from a black man's asshole.
I also have had the thrilling pleasure of giving my wife a deep French kiss after she removes her tongue from a black man's asshole.

Back