Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,240 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,165 42.7%

• Total voters
The big black man that really trained my wife to be his personal white married fuck toy. Loved the humiliation aspect of my wife eating out his asshole. He trained my wife to ask the black man if she can eat out his asshole? Once that started it was a regular thing that my beautiful young wife beg niggas to let her eat their asshole. After the time she spent with her first bull she did it all the time. We been partying getting high with black men and the sight of your wife on all fours getting plowed from behind with a huge black cock and another black man has my young white wife's between his black hairy ass cheeks. All the others waiting their turn is crowded around while my wife is performing calling her every nasty thing in the book

When my wife would be in the middle of a group of black men and they are feeling her up and fondling her naked body. The whole time those black guys are getting my wife fucked up on X and smoking rock. One of the black guys would say this white bitch loves to eat out a black mans asshole while another black dick is fucking her asshole. That caused the group of black men too hoop and holler. After my wife had serviced a few of those black men they felt the need to come talk to me. They liked telling me how my wife would be kissing their black hairy asshole just like she hasn't eaten for days. The way your wife looks up at me and asks if she can eat my asshole out is as nasty as it comes. I will tell her white bitch you don't even know my name but you want to lick my butt crack? She just smiled and nodded yes well white bitch I have been working and I am sweaty plus I haven't showered today. It didn't matter to her she wanted to lick his ass and everyone else there. My wife and I were the only white people in the house and she was the only female in the house. The things the group did to her was for their pleasure and she loved it. Most of the time the guys that had been with my wife or was waiting for their turn didn't show much respect for me and after they had cum they didn't respect my wife either. I guess I understand the lack of respect they show me. I have been there my wife is stoned naked as the day she was born in a house in a bad part of town full of horny black men. We both only knew the regular black bull that brought us there and he was kinda calling the shots. The fuck party had been going on for a few hours and some of the black guys were getting ready to leave. My wife's bull would come over to me and say white boy go to the store and get us some beer a couple of cases. Well everyone was pretty stoned and I couldn't figure out why the beer. While my wife was getting the air tight treatment the bedroom. Counting my wife's regular bull there was four black men that my wife had drained plus the other three still fucking her in the bedroom. Her bull said the filthy disgusting things your wife has done here tonight with niggas she doesn't even know calls for a very degrading act when we are finished with her. The beer was so those black guys would wanted to have a full load of piss. The seven black guys that had been fucking my wife for the past few hours. Were sitting around drinking beer watching me cleaning my wife's cum filled pussy and asshole with my tongue on the living room floor. They would be recapping the things they did to my wife and how much the black man loving married white slut enjoyed everything. After the beer was gone John, her regular bull, said okay white bitch it's time for your shower you nasty white white slut. My wife squats in the bathtub while the black guys crowd in. John stood in front of her and put the head of his dick in her mouth and told her to look at him. He told her I'm gonna piss in your mouth slut and your going to swallow it all. He let out a stream of piss in her mouth and she quickly clamps her lips around his fat black cock so she doesn't loose a drop. As this fat black cock pisses in her mouth I can hear him chuckle and he turns to look at me with his smirks. He stops pissing and tells my wife not to swallow yet. He pulls out of her mouth and says now swallow my piss and show us your empty mouth. I then want you to give your husband a big kiss. Each one of those black guys pissed in my wife's mouth and all over her face and hair. During the piss showers the black guys would turn around bend over and shove their asshole in my wife's face. With fresh hot piss still dripping off her chin she would spread his cheeks apart and bury her face between them slurping and sucking on some niggas asshole. Of course during the piss drinking and asshole eating my wife and I did a lot of deep kissing for the amusement of the black guys. She didn't ******* every drop of piss but she swallowed a good bit.

One bull I was fucking loved to humiliate my husband. Hubby and I would pick the bull and I would be naked in the back seat. My bull would come back there and hike his ass up for me to rim him while my husband drove around town. He would call me such nasty names while I rimmed his ass. After he came in my mouth he would get up front with my husband and tell him where to go. Most of the time it was at a park where black guys were playing basketball. He would get out and go talk with some of the guys and in a few minutes he would bring one over and he would get in the back seat with me. He dropped his shorts got on his knees so I could rim his sweaty black ass while my husband drove around the neighborhood. My bull charged them 10 bucks a rim until they came. It didn't take long for word to get out and they were lined up. They enjoyed it every one and I felt so slutty
So your husband would ride around town while you were eating out some black guys asshole in the back seat? That is Hot and I would bet that you were not quite while you were rimming him. I loved it when my bull would be on all fours swinging that beautiful black in the air. I come from behind him and spread his black tight ass cheeks with my hands. I wrapped my lips around his asshole and stat sucking and tonguing his hairy black asshole. In that position I can lick his nut sack and black cock until he tells me to swallow his cum which I gladly do

I love it ! Black men should be rimmed every time you blow him & or fuck him !
one of my fantasies is to rim a black stud in front of a group of people , like at a party .... in public !
my hubby rims my black lovers while they fuck me ! that's hot ! plus we will switch off between cock & ass ,as a team one on the cock one on the ass !

black men not only have beautiful cock BUT THEY HAVE THE BEST ASS'S /ASSHOLES !
The times we picked up a black man or men they always was a bit nervous. Once my wife has licked the black guys asshole his personality changes. My wife has been french kissing a black mans asshole and he will look up at me and grin saying this what you like to watch white boy? Your young white wife sucking some strange niggas asshole?

I have been too functions where there would be 5 or 6 black men there that had been with my wife before. We would see each other and just nod. That was always humiliating for me thinking every time I see one of them talking to another black guy I be worried that he is telling the black guy what he has done to my wife and how much she loves it. Or tell him that I will suck the asshole of the niggas fucking my wife so they would dump a big load of black man cum in her pussy or ass. I'm sure my wife's black cravings have been discussed before.

Thank you for the video. But I must say, it looks doubly nasty & perverted watching an older white lady, in her 50's ministering to a teen black stud with her tongue in his asshole. She's definitely old enough to know better. I remember the young guys telling me that most of the girl's their own age won't rim ass. But my wife did whatever they told her to do.

She said that a lot of the times, the young guys cum too fast. But eating their ass gets them hard again for "Round 2" and even Round 3.
It's just something that you don't want your ******* or neighbors to find out about.
Yeah I would rim black men if i had known them for years or just met them. They all loved it

Rimming a black bull's asshole is a spiritual experience for me. I used to think of it as the ultimate act of submission. But it's more than that. My way of showing Him his power over my wife and me and my appreciation. You have to be careful, but where everyone is d/d free, it's perfectly fine.

I love the feeling, the taste and the musky smell. I usually start by kissing his wonderful asshole. Then, I'll often spread his cheeks and try to surround the hole with my mouth. Then I lap at it as best I can. So wonderful. I usually can get my tongue inside.

Surrounding His asshole with my mouth--so vulnerable. I recommend it. Embrace the power of a black man's asshole. It's such a wonderful thing.
The first asshole I rimmed was black and a little hairy plus it smelled really muskie. I didn't know what to do so I just started licking and sucking his butt hole. I could tell I was doing a good job because of the moaning and groaning coming from black man I had just met. He told my husband a few months later that the first night we were together he knew I was going to be a true BBC white married slut. Seeing a young beautiful woman eating my asshole like she was starving is very rare. I haven't admitted many times but I took pride in my oral skills and to get good at something you have to practice. Finding black men too help me practice and give me pointers wasn't hard to do either

tumblr_inline_or6p68jqIh1tgqgqo_540.png
If you want some smoke you have to go to your friends apartment in the next building. I knock on the door and eventually a naked white girl answers the door I walk in and there is the guy I have come to see about the smoke sitting on his couch naked. The naked white girl walks past me gets on her knees and starts doing this picture. Her bull tells the guy this white slut is married and she only fucks niggas. Plus her husband comes and watches his slut wife get gangbanged sometimes. Now my partner and I are talking about this white chick like a cheap whore and this bitch is slurping and sucking his asshole and sucking his dick. I asked my partner can I have a go at her? He said what do you want I quickly told him I want my ass eaten out like you so how much? My partner pushed the bitch away and stood up. He told me to get naked get on the couch and hold my legs up so this bitch can get deeper in your asshole. Now while this married white slut is eating out your hairy black asshole I will be fucking her asshole. The bitch likes this treatment. I raise my legs to expose my asshole and this white slut dives right in without hesitation. DAM I tell my partner this bitch knows what she is doing. My partner just chuckles and said wait until I shove this big black cock up her ass. She will really get that tongue up there. So while this married white slut is between two niggas she has her tongue up ones ass and the other black guy is fucking her asshole. All of a sudden a white guy walks in and my partner said we haven't finished with her yet you will have to wait. My partner finally said the price for this sluts mouth is five bucks. He gave me the price for the awesome rim job I am getting from a married white slut and her husband is standing there watching

Back