Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters

Please login or become a member to view

I know for mamy it may sound awful.

But wife loves as Bull pulls her haid, do she could Stick her tongue inside his ass.
To be honest last one... Was random guy from a club, she was a little *******. And he aggressivly was talking,: clean my ass bitch'
I love black strangers and once my tongue goes up their asshole they figure out quick what a white married bbc slut I am.

I've rimmed several guys, one guy in particular I was seeing regularly got me to do it a lot. To be honest it became one of my favourite things, to get my face between the cheeks of a guys ass, work my tongue into his ass hole and 'french' his hole turns me on and the guy. As far as being clean, I actually prefer it when it's funky, the dirtiness I think makes it hotter!
Yes it is much more hot when it's a bit funky. I was fucking this black man that had a landscaping business. When he would come over after work he would be all smelly, sweaty and shiny. I would melt to him and smelling this big black man would have my pussy running like a faucet. He would say lick the sweat off my nut sack you white married whore. I would devour his black hairy sweaty nut sack and becoming high on his aroma. He would always make a big deal of making me beg him to eat his asshole especially when my husband would be there. Eventually after being called some very nasty things he let me rim his ass. He liked squatting over my face hanging his hairy sweaty smelly dick and nuts in my mouth. He didn't fuck me everytime he came over but I didn't mind it because I got to suck his black dick and rim his sweaty black asshole until he shot off in my mouth. One more thing, when this big dicked sweaty black man would be abusing me in front of my husband he would make me lick his sweaty armpits. I never admitted it but I absolutely loved doing that too a sweaty big black man.

The bull that really trained my wife to be his bbc slut told me that the first time the two of them met he didn't know what to expect. He said here this young beautiful married white girl that wants to fuck me because I am black and I have a big black cock. As the evening progressed I got her naked and she started sucking my dick. Here I was laying there and I have a young married white girl sucking my dick and her husband knows about it. He said he came in her mouth and she didn't miss a single drop of my cum. I took her in the bedroom fucked her came in her so now I am going to see how far she will go. When they started back up he eventually got up to her face he hung his dick in her face and sat down on her face with his asshole on her mouth. He said he was waiting for her to freak out and push him off but your wife wrapped her lips around my asshole and started sucking it and shoving her tongue in my asshole. I knew then I had a special white married slut here.

Back