Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
It’s an act that needs thinking about and who you would suck ass with , I have done it several times and enjoyed the experience especially when my husband is present , like the last time , we had our friend and his mate over for dinner the usual started , me sucking cocks , my bulls taking advantage of me and fucking me in every position,being a hot night we all showed later ,sitting around just in towels the smell of soap and clean skin got me aroused so did our friend I removed his towel exposing his huge cock and balls as I sucked it he opened his legs wide exposing a smooth anus hole it was so natural that I had to lick it , and lick it I did for ages .

I have never had any hygiene issues from pleasing him by using my tongue in his anus, he loves it and I am pleased. And of cause he do not shave, he is a real bull!! I do also give oral after he has been in my anus.
In defense of my wife, I must say I say my pubic hair and on my ass is quite long compared to the tidy natural appearance of the 2 black guys she had sex with. But I also understand that she does it to please her bull and show her submission. She also sucks cock after getting anal penetration. I know I sound pathetic with this, but that is my personal limit. Things you discover in this lifestyle.

In defense of my wife, I must say I say my pubic hair and on my ass is quite long compared to the tidy natural appearance of the 2 black guys she had sex with. But I also understand that she does it to please her bull and show her submission. She also sucks cock after getting anal penetration. I know I sound pathetic with this, but that is my personal limit. Things you discover in this lifestyle.
Your not pathetic ,it is within the lifestyle ,black men are so so smooth around there anal hole and most enjoy being tongued ,it’s an act I enjoy with a smooth ass have not met a white man with an attractive ass hole ,but there must be some.

It’s an act that needs thinking about and who you would suck ass with , I have done it several times and enjoyed the experience especially when my husband is present , like the last time , we had our friend and his mate over for dinner the usual started , me sucking cocks , my bulls taking advantage of me and fucking me in every position,being a hot night we all showed later ,sitting around just in towels the smell of soap and clean skin got me aroused so did our friend I removed his towel exposing his huge cock and balls as I sucked it he opened his legs wide exposing a smooth anus hole it was so natural that I had to lick it , and lick it I did for ages .
Nice you are

Back