Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I never thought my wife would do something like this. Honestly, I don't even do it to her and I believe we were both on the same page in this regard. Sure, many nerves end there, but can't stop thinking of hygiene standards. Last night, though, her bull was refilling, literally serving himself a ******* at the table. I was showing her some pics I had shot before. Then she moved away and came to him from behind and embraced him. She tested his BBC's stiffness, said something to him and stroked his ass. Then she went down to kiss his firm round buttocks, and then her face disappeared in the crevice. He bent forward over the table and his hand pushed her head deeper in his butt. He really enjoyed it and at the end she received what she was looking for.
Later, when we discussed this, she told me she wouldn't do it to me because I don't shave my ass. I thought to myself: I'm happy this way.

I never thought my wife would do something like this. Honestly, I don't even do it to her and I believe we were both on the same page in this regard. Sure, many nerves end there, but can't stop thinking of hygiene standards. Last night, though, her bull was refilling, literally serving himself a ******* at the table. I was showing her some pics I had shot before. Then she moved away and came to him from behind and embraced him. She tested his BBC's stiffness, said something to him and stroked his ass. Then she went down to kiss his firm round buttocks, and then her face disappeared in the crevice. He bent forward over the table and his hand pushed her head deeper in his butt. He really enjoyed it and at the end she received what she was looking for.
Later, when we discussed this, she told me she wouldn't do it to me because I don't shave my ass. I thought to myself: I'm happy this way.

I have never had any hygiene issues from pleasing him by using my tongue in his anus, he loves it and I am pleased. And of cause he do not shave, he is a real bull!! I do also give oral after he has been in my anus.

Attachments

• Ash licking anus.PNG
    Ash licking anus.PNG
    98.2 KB · Views: 79
Back