Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,159 42.7%

• Total voters
I find it very submissive and respectful for a woman to rim her lover. As long as hygiene is properly followed. The photos above show that the lady's appeared to enjoy their submission.. great pics.

Reactions: JK1
Never even crossed my mind as something to do much less enjoy. Then one night after D had f*cked me silly I was getting him ready for round two. D was sitting on the bed and I got on my knees and started worshiping his big cock. At one point I was sucking his balls while I stroked his cock and D moaned and laid back on the bed, pulled his knees up and then took me by my hair and pushed me down and told me to not stop licking cause it felt so good. Next thing I knew I was tongue his ass and the more he groaned the more aggressive I got....and I got so into it....pleasing him so much. After a few minutes he said he loved my dirty mouth and to get up on the bed and get my reward. Now it is one of my go to moves when I really dig a guy, he is clean, and I want that second or third f*ck so bad. It works every time....he gets rock hard and then I get rewarded with a very aggressive f*ck.

Never even crossed my mind as something to do much less enjoy. Then one night after D had f*cked me silly I was getting him ready for round two. D was sitting on the bed and I got on my knees and started worshiping his big cock. At one point I was sucking his balls while I stroked his cock and D moaned and laid back on the bed, pulled his knees up and then took me by my hair and pushed me down and told me to not stop licking cause it felt so good. Next thing I knew I was tongue his ass and the more he groaned the more aggressive I got....and I got so into it....pleasing him so much. After a few minutes he said he loved my dirty mouth and to get up on the bed and get my reward. Now it is one of my go to moves when I really dig a guy, he is clean, and I want that second or third f*ck so bad. It works every time....he gets rock hard and then I get rewarded with a very aggressive f*ck.
So hot!!!

Sounds very similar to us, although I tend to do it more than my wife, but if she gets horny enough, she'll oblige as well.

Oh god, yessss!

Back