Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
My Goddess will lick Black Ass and say bitch come lick is ass as he fucks.
I am instantly a fa&&ot .. I got lube as told pureed on her asshole he pushes my head to her gape as his cock flopped lick her ass she screamed as I moved Her ass got fucked hard.. name calling me names he pulled off condom and blew so much cum on my face.
Nasty white bitch he said he was jacking off when she licked my whole face they laid together as my place was nose and tongue deep in gaping asshole. 1st time of 15 guys Black Kings fuck and always make fun of me as they push my ass in their crack

I only did it by mistake. He is one of these guys with large hanging black shiny balls and he was lying in bed with his legs hanging at the edge. I started licking his balls and I licked his asshole right underneath. He is a clean guy and it wasn't repulsive. He moaned and approved. the position was uncomfortable - you can imagine balls and cock on my face, and we stopped and changed the game. But i can understand when you see those perfect hairless male dark brown buttocks, they're so pretty. Maybe I would try again

I love when my slut rims me I lay on my back and lift my ass up to make it more accessible she grips my cock while. Licking myass. Because it jumps uncontrollably. We do this for hrs .she loves feeling my cock jump in hr hand and I love the sensation and the submission

Back