Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Only BBC gets this treatment
It must be an amazing ego buzz for bulls to be able to get a woman so hot and horny she's willing to do this for them. My wife does it occasionally for our friend as I have as well, and I can always tell he loves that she'll let herself go with him. At 50yo, i'm still waiting to experience it and still hopeful, as I can only imagine even from doing it to others their reaction is always incredible so it must be bliss to have it done to you.

The middle picture is my wife. This guy paid 10 bucks to her black pimp for one of her rim jobs. Earlier that day her pimp called me and told me to take her to a motel and get a room and dress her up like a slut. When he got there he had a friend with him, the guy in the picture, he told my wife to give the friend a rim job. While the friend paid for the rim job he said her husband has to leave. While I was walking out the door he was naked and my wife started rimming him.

Ass rimming is not my thing. The truth is that I have done this a few times but with mutuality with my bull. But love to be rimmed, and this is always my husband’s duty.

Reactions: JK1
Back