Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Old former cuck here. When my ex was active we did a lot of different things but I don't believe she ever rimmed a Bull. After she kicked me out I continued servicing men and on rare occasion even a woman. I had many men tell me "lick my ass", the first few times I refused and took punishment instead. Eventually I met a man almost exactly half my age. As young as he was he was very experienced as a Bull. Within a week I had sucked him off at least 10 times and he had also convinced me to let him fuck me with his very thick gorgeous cock. When he asked me to lick his ass and tongue his hole I didn't even hesitate. I'm not sure why or how he so easily convinced me but I'm ever so glad. Unfortunately due to health reasons I can no longer actively perform the well deserved duties to the Superior Black race, but I cherish all of my memories.
I'm also an older cuck, and 12 years ago when my fiancé left me for another man 'the gent who was our bull' was still happy to come over for a blow job and so being single, lonely and still horny always said yes (sometimes even pleaded for him to drop over) I had never rimmed him while he was with my ex, but i don't know what changed after she left me, i don't know if i was desperate for attention/ validation but for him i'd do anything... and i mean anything.

Some of the things he had me do for him, and a lot that was photographed were i'd say well past my boundaries at the time. And to this day i sometimes worry what, where or who he showed those photos too, even now i think back and wonder what was i thinking. Rimming became a big part of play between us, its how i greeted him as a submissive, it was always how i thanked him at the end... i couldn't get enough of it, it became intoxicating for me and also for him.

tumblr_p0ta8oMRWV1wicnkso1_500.gif

Sh
After she finishes tongue fucking his asshole, she needs to stick her tongue in her cuck hub's mouth to give him a taste! Or maybe have her hub rim him also! It is the right thing to do for Black Men!
She does if I am there but the last few times the bull would make me leave my wife there and I would have to take her clothes I'D and phone. When I would be gathering her stuff she was sucking his big black dick or eating his asshole out. I would always ask when I would pick her up did it turn you on to leave your wife with a bunch of strange ni**ers?

Back