Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
HA! Nasty girl!
She looks like a feral She-beast, caught feeding upon her jungle k!ll, so she offers a warning snarl before returning to her meal.
That's the way I wanna go. That is a good death.
As a pervy k!d, I had kinky fantasies where a sexy female classmate and I would be naked, pretending to be predatory an!mals, stalking each other through the vacant corridors of our jun!or high school. This GIF is so reminiscent of my dreams.

66138-P3lIPolBMY.gif

HA! Nasty girl!
She looks like a feral She-beast, caught feeding upon her jungle k!ll, so she offers a warning snarl before returning to her meal.
That's the way I wanna go. That is a good death.
As a pervy k!d, I had kinky fantasies where a sexy female classmate and I would be naked, pretending to be predatory an!mals, stalking each other through the vacant corridors of our jun!or high school. This GIF is so reminiscent of my dreams.

View attachment 6851279
She is really doing it well.

Please login or become a member to view

Ohhhhhh, HELL, yesssssss! GREAT topic and thread.
As most know, the anus is another very sensitive erogenous zone. Who can say why? I love, love, love it when a sexy white girl licks and fingers my asshole. No shame in that game. And I prefer it when it's her idea to do it, rather than her obedient efforts at pleasing me, or as part of some humiliation kink. No, I prefer when it's all about being anim@l. No light licks either. Get her face all the way up in my crack, and her tongue all the way up in my asshole. Definitely give me a reach-around during. Just be expert enough to know when to clamp a hand tightly around my stem to prevent me from cumming too soon.

View attachment 6857544View attachment 6857545
You're not truly serving if you don't rim him

Back