Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters

I love her being on leash!!

She's incredible

Ohhhhhh, HELL, yesssssss! GREAT topic and thread.
As most know, the anus is another very sensitive erogenous zone. Who can say why? I love, love, love it when a sexy white girl licks and fingers my asshole. No shame in that game. And I prefer it when it's her idea to do it, rather than her obedient efforts at pleasing me, or as part of some humiliation kink. No, I prefer when it's all about being anim@l. No light licks either. Get her face all the way up in my crack, and her tongue all the way up in my asshole. Definitely give me a reach-around during. Just be expert enough to know when to clamp a hand tightly around my stem to prevent me from cumming too soon.

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 8.41.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-31 at 8.41.28 PM.png

Last edited:
I once dated this chunky white girl from an online dating site, and we were gettin' freaky in her bed that very first night. She was giving me some amazing head before she started sucking on my balls. Felt great, so I spread my legs to give her better access, her being a big girl. Very pretty, but big. Anyway, she takes my maneuver as a signal, so she starts licking lower, slathering my taint with warm saliva. Ever see a dog start reflexively thumping one leg because you're scratching his ears in just the right spot? You get the idea. Emboldened, she licks lower still, until she's full-on licking my pucker. My euphoric reaction made her stop to give me an order. "Okay, baby, get up, and turn around on the bed. Face down, ass up. Come on.... Come on." After doing just as I was bid, this sexy nasty girl used her hands to firmly and insistently spread my butt-cheeks wide enough apart, my butt-hole stretched open. That's when she dove right in to dine on me like a fine young cannibal. She drove me crazy, and I couldn't help myself. :p 😍 :ROFLMAO:

Back