Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,238 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
Luv being on my knees with a dom black bull laying back and lifting his legs signaling that it’s time for me to service his bare black ass. Luv to feel his muscular ass and run my Snow White hands up and down his strong thighs as I flutter my tongue all over the sensitive areas around his naked asshole, taking in the unique taste and smell. Then the ultimate is when he reaches down and grabs the back of my head and pulls my face in firmly as I press my warm wet tongue stiffly in to spread that tight asshole and explore his chute. I could spend hours, but this usually gets my bull’s cock at its maximum potential in a mattter of a couple of minutes and he impatiently directs me to crawl on top of his throbbing black tool, when I excitedly oblige.
You are an extremely exciting and beautiful white Lady. Have you enjoyed licking and tongue fucking inside many black men's assholes, and the unique taste and smell ?

Yes it is much more hot when it's a bit funky. I was fucking this black man that had a landscaping business. When he would come over after work he would be all smelly, sweaty and shiny. I would melt to him and smelling this big black man would have my pussy running like a faucet. He would say lick the sweat off my nut sack you white married whore. I would devour his black hairy sweaty nut sack and becoming high on his aroma. He would always make a big deal of making me beg him to eat his asshole especially when my husband would be there. Eventually after being called some very nasty things he let me rim his ass. He liked squatting over my face hanging his hairy sweaty smelly dick and nuts in my mouth. He didn't fuck me everytime he came over but I didn't mind it because I got to suck his black dick and rim his sweaty black asshole until he shot off in my mouth. One more thing, when this big dicked sweaty black man would be abusing me in front of my husband he would make me lick his sweaty armpits. I never admitted it but I absolutely loved doing that too a sweaty big black man.
You are a perfect white wife and your white husband is a very lucky man.

Back