Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
A Couple of chicks (best friends ) I used to deal with absolutely Loved eating my ass 😂✊🏾 They would take turns for hours . It’s a very very strange feeling but definitely when done correctly will make you cum hard and long. It was a kind of ******* at times lol they would edge me edge me and then let me recover for a second and then continue they would take turns one would ******* on pipe while the other “milked my prostate “ with her tongue they actually taught me better control over when I cum they would think they was getting over on me by saying stuff like “this is how you get your dick game up “ or due to the fact I’m very fit “ you should come over and let us go to town its kinda like a workout “ lol great times shot ropes every time and would be ready to go round two within minutes . If you never done it def would give it a go make sure everything is clean and clear and have fun 😎✊🏾

I’d really like to see your wife eating my ass too! You can eat her ass while she eats mine! Then watch me give her asshole a good old fashion stretching!
That would be great. I'm sure she would enjoy it. She won't rim me, but I am sure she would do anything for you. There's nothing I'd like to do more than eat your cum out of her well stretched pussy.

Back