Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Hi this is a great subject , yes I tasted her soaked face the experience was fantastic and made me so hard And turned on I blew a load without touching my cock , both men wanted moor and very keen to have us suck there cocks after pulling out of her asshole , Kim was there total slut , that night became a regular event , they olso bought along other black men who enjoyed being ass licked.
I agree this is a great exciting subject. I am glad that you loved tasting your wife's cum and black ass juice soaked face and that it turned you on so much that you blew a load without touching your cock. Hot that you and your wife both sucked both of their black cocks clean of their cum mixed with your wife's ass juice. How did the mixture of their cum with your wife's ass juice smell and taste on their black cocks? Very exciting that the 2 black guys fucking your white wife's asshole and having your beautiful loving white slut wife tongue fuck their black assholes and clean their cum loads from their black asses and ass cracks. Fantastic that they also bought along other black men who enjoyed having you and your white wife tongue fuck and lick their black assholes clean. What is the most black assholes that you and your white slut wife have tongue fucked and licked clean in one night?

Attachments

• My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 215
  • San Diego Black Man Fucking My Wife's Face.mp4
    16.5 MB
Thanks for posting this erotic and stimulating video. It looks like that white Lady is cleaning his black ass using her tongue and face like toilet paper.
Her lucky white husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and well trained black ass licking slut.

I agree this is a great exciting subject. I am glad that you loved tasting your wife's cum and black ass juice soaked face and that it turned you on so much that you blew a load without touching your cock. Hot that you and your wife both sucked both of their black cocks clean of their cum mixed with your wife's ass juice. How did the mixture of their cum with your wife's ass juice smell and taste on their black cocks? Very exciting that the 2 black guys fucking your white wife's asshole and having your beautiful loving white slut wife tongue fuck their black assholes and clean their cum loads from their black asses and ass cracks. Fantastic that they also bought along other black men who enjoyed having you and your white wife tongue fuck and lick their black assholes clean. What is the most black assholes that you and your white slut wife have tongue fucked and licked clean in one night?
Good to see you making your mouth available for whatever use your bull wants to make of it.

Back