Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Love it , hope you do the same.
I have not licked a black man's asshole. But I have given my wife a deep French kiss after she finished licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and he had finished cumming in my wife's mouth and on her face and lips.

Attachments

• My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 131
I have not licked a black man's asshole. But I have given my wife a deep French kiss after she finished licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and he had finished cumming in my wife's mouth and on her face and lips.
The best taste is anal sweat and odour from my wife’s mouth plus a huge load of cum ,we like the same thing ,you must try and rim a black asshole xx

I agree it is extremely exciting to taste anal sweat and odour from my wife’s mouth plus a huge load of cum that is in her mouth, on her tongue, face and lips.
I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his asshole very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face. Honestly, it looked like he was using my wife's white face as toilet paper to wipe his black ass and asshole with.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. My wife loved licking his asshole and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole. I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs as my wife licked and tongue fucked his black asshole until he then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's asshole on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his black asshole and for fucking my wife with his big black cock.
Yes we do enjoy the same things.

Attachments

• My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 224
I agree it is extremely exciting to taste anal sweat and odour from my wife’s mouth plus a huge load of cum that is in her mouth, on her tongue, face and lips.
I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his asshole very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face. Honestly, it looked like he was using my wife's white face as toilet paper to wipe his black ass and asshole with.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. My wife loved licking his asshole and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole. I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs as my wife licked and tongue fucked his black asshole until he then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's asshole on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his black asshole and for fucking my wife with his big black cock.
Yes we do enjoy the same things.
Fantastic note , I was worried at first but watching Kim eat his beautiful black ass and enjoying it really turned me on ,the site of him on all fours and Kim widening his cheeks to tongue his asshole made me cum , the next time I watched her was with two men ,one was on his knees with Kim sucking his ass and the second one was cumming over his mates ass and Kim’s face that tasted wonderful xx

Fantastic note , I was worried at first but watching Kim eat his beautiful black ass and enjoying it really turned me on ,the site of him on all fours and Kim widening his cheeks to tongue his asshole made me cum , the next time I watched her was with two men ,one was on his knees with Kim sucking his ass and the second one was cumming over his mates ass and Kim’s face that tasted wonderful xx
Thanks I am glad you enjoyed my comment. I have watched my wife enjoy licking and tongue fucking several white men's assholes, so I was not woried when I saw my wife start licking and tongue fucking the black man's asshole. Although I was shocked because she had not told me that she was going to lick his black asshole. Actually, I don't think she knew she was going to lick his black asshole until she started licking his black asshole. I was shocked but it was an extremely pleasant and exciting shock. I know how you felt, so very turned on seeing him on all fours and Kim, your exciting slut wife, widening his cheeks to tongue his asshole. It is a beautiful amazing site to see your own wife spreading a black man's ass cheeks so that she can get her tongue farther up deep inside his black asshole. Wow, you were very lucky to see your wife servicing two men, one was on his knees with Kim, your loving wife, sucking his asshole and the second one was cumming over his mates ass and Kim’s face; that tasted wonderful. Did your wife love licking the one man's cum out of the other man's black ass crack, tasting his black asshole and the other man's cum at the same time? Did you kiss your wife so that you could smell and taste the one man's cum mixed with the other black man's ass juice in your wife's mouth, on her face and lips? Soooo very exciting.
The next time my wife licks and tongue fucks a black man's asshole, I am going to spread and hold his black ass cheeks open so that my wife can enjoy getting her tongue deep inside his black asshole and licking his black ass clean.

Thanks I am glad you enjoyed my comment. I have watched my wife enjoy licking and tongue fucking several white men's assholes, so I was not woried when I saw my wife start licking and tongue fucking the black man's asshole. Although I was shocked because she had not told me that she was going to lick his black asshole. Actually, I don't think she knew she was going to lick his black asshole until she started licking his black asshole. I was shocked but it was an extremely pleasant and exciting shock. I know how you felt, so very turned on seeing him on all fours and Kim, your exciting slut wife, widening his cheeks to tongue his asshole. It is a beautiful amazing site to see your own wife spreading a black man's ass cheeks so that she can get her tongue farther up deep inside his black asshole. Wow, you were very lucky to see your wife servicing two men, one was on his knees with Kim, your loving wife, sucking his asshole and the second one was cumming over his mates ass and Kim’s face; that tasted wonderful. Did your wife love licking the one man's cum out of the other man's black ass crack, tasting his black asshole and the other man's cum at the same time? Did you kiss your wife so that you could smell and taste the one man's cum mixed with the other black man's ass juice in your wife's mouth, on her face and lips? Soooo very exciting.
The next time my wife licks and tongue fucks a black man's asshole, I am going to spread and hold his black ass cheeks open so that my wife can enjoy getting her tongue deep inside his black asshole and licking his black ass clean.
Hi this is a great subject , yes I tasted her soaked face the experience was fantastic and made me so hard And turned on I blew a load without touching my cock , both men wanted moor and very keen to have us suck there cocks after pulling out of her asshole , Kim was there total slut , that night became a regular event , they olso bought along other black men who enjoyed being ass licked.

Hubby says it’s a turn on to watch me eat ass

Back