Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I've enjoyed it a few times. Makes a guy cum quickly View attachment 3379137
The thought of a smoking HOT white slut like you earring black ass is delicious and so fucking HOT! You are soooo sexy, and I just love thinking of that fantastic body kneeling, your hands spreading black cheeks and that oh sooooo lovely face diving into his ass to get your tongue as deep as possible. You’re AMAZING!

That's why it's so sexy. I'm blonde, cute and nobody would believe I'd lick an ass View attachment 3379157
The image of your sweet, angelic face planted and pushed into a black ass is beyond thrilling. The secret that this cute...really smoking HOT blonde hides a deep hunger for black ass behind that smile is soooo delicious! I fucking LOVE that and knowing that crave and want to eat black ass and be used by BBC...amazing...you are simply amazing!

The images of white females and males licking and cleaning a black man's asshole are hot. It's like not just the breaking of taboos of black and white sex but even bigger taboo of the white race now willingly cleaning the asshole of black men with their mouth and tongue. That is a sexual social change thats huge.
The last asshole that I had my tongue in was black. I was sucking his dick and wanted to smell and lick his ass, so I did.
with what is going on in the states regarding the races, this should be mandatory for all whites to do to the kINGS

Back