Asians wives

i know this site is mostly american and when people say Asian they mean far east, but in the UK, Asian means something different and the dynamics between asian women and black men are a bit different here. i know asian women (indian, pakistani, bengali) in the US and they're exclusively into black guys. in the UK, not so much. or at least, not obsessed in the same way. I've been with black guys but i find white guys far more attractive. i've noticed its much the same with most women and couples i chat to.
Sad but true this in UK but who wouldn’t play with you omg! Stunning

i know this site is mostly american and when people say Asian they mean far east, but in the UK, Asian means something different and the dynamics between asian women and black men are a bit different here. i know asian women (indian, pakistani, bengali) in the US and they're exclusively into black guys. in the UK, not so much. or at least, not obsessed in the same way. I've been with black guys but i find white guys far more attractive. i've noticed its much the same with most women and couples i chat to.

Hi, let's chat.

There is something special about a Black guy with an Asian wife that is married either to a white guy or Asian guy. The chemistry between Asian and Black is off the charts when they are in bed alone together. My wife tells me it's an epidemic at her workplace of Married Asian Wives hooking up with black guys. She said not the single Asian girls.....But she did say all the married ones all want to have an affair with a Black guy and seem to be....there is a very real attraction between Black and Asian for sure
Asian wives are a prize our white wives are easy pickings to Black men.

Back