As cuckolding becomes widespread , will it become traditonal for a white bride to have sex first with black?

In the future will it be popular for white brides to have sex with a black man on the wedding night?

• Yes, it will become popular for a white bride to have sex with a black man on the wedding night

Votes: 60 87.0%
  • No, it will never become popular for white brides to have sex with a black man on the wedding night

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My fiance and I are actively seeking a black man who will be my best man at our wedding.
The best man's responsibility will be the regular o es a best man has with a couple of extras.
First is my bachelor party will be the usual strippers and drinking, but at the end my fiance will come in and do all black guys there.
After that I will be leaving her with him for the the next 2 nights before the wedding to do what he wants to her.
At the wedding he will stand up there as any best man should then after the ceremony at the reception she is going to sneak away with him for a blow job and possibly some anal.
After it's all said and done he will meet us at the hotel and I'll watch him take her before me.
I told her that me having a black best man was a condition of marriage. I told her I want her to do all of this so she doesn't think that just because we're married she didn't have to take black dick
She has agreed to all of this, and said that she's looking forward to it. Then she said it's a good thing I didn't want her to stop being a play thing for black dick, because if I did it would end up with her cheating on me

My fiance and I are actively seeking a black man who will be my best man at our wedding.
The best man's responsibility will be the regular o es a best man has with a couple of extras.
First is my bachelor party will be the usual strippers and drinking, but at the end my fiance will come in and do all black guys there.
After that I will be leaving her with him for the the next 2 nights before the wedding to do what he wants to her.
At the wedding he will stand up there as any best man should then after the ceremony at the reception she is going to sneak away with him for a blow job and possibly some anal.
After it's all said and done he will meet us at the hotel and I'll watch him take her before me.
I told her that me having a black best man was a condition of marriage. I told her I want her to do all of this so she doesn't think that just because we're married she didn't have to take black dick
She has agreed to all of this, and said that she's looking forward to it. Then she said it's a good thing I didn't want her to stop being a play thing for black dick, because if I did it would end up with her cheating on me
how about having your fiance BE the stripper at your bachelor party! you 2 can plan what costume she would wear and everything else

I have often thought if in the future white brides will exercise the option to have sex with a black man rather than have sex with the cuckold husband. This concept seems to be growing and is exciting for the woman and acceptable more all the time by a white groom. If they both want it why shouldn't it become popular?
I didn't have sex with a black man on my wedding night but later on I did kind of a wedding night role play with a black man in full dress and all.

wonderful...

I have often thought if in the future white brides will exercise the option to have sex with a black man rather than have sex with the cuckold husband. This concept seems to be growing and is exciting for the woman and acceptable more all the time by a white groom. If they both want it why shouldn't it become popular?
I love interacial sex more than most but where do some people come up with such tripe

I love interacial sex more than most but where do some people come up with such tripe
Lmao, hes just fantasizing. For me it is the ultimate cuckold fantasy though. Such an insanely hot idea.

Doubt ill ever so it though, cause my future wife will probably want to fuck me on our wedding night, and ill always do whatever makes her happy.

Hmmm. The same guy that started this post was just bitching at admin, whining about white guys not being able to be verified. STUPID fucking posts like this is why! This is a site for white wine to hook up with black guys! WTF more is there to ask? What is with you? Offended? I dont give a hit about your feelings. Complain, I dont give a fuck. I gonna start calling g you out and I won be alone

No doubt, cuckolding is getting more popular. However my wife and I agree that actual "wedding cuckolding" is just a nice fantasy. Cuckolding is for mature partners. That's why we think it is more fun to have the renewal of vows, dress your wife in her wedding dress and then have her black-gangbanged.

Hmmm. The same guy that started this post was just bitching at admin, whining about white guys not being able to be verified. STUPID fucking posts like this is why! This is a site for white wine to hook up with black guys! WTF more is there to ask? What is with you? Offended? I dont give a hit about your feelings. Complain, I dont give a fuck. I gonna start calling g you out and I won be alone
Good point.....

Back