Becoming

It's becoming more common to see at beaches that white women always love to take a photo with a Black man?

If you are a white racist beta male who gets upset, jealous or angry for seeing this, don't be; accept it, and it will feel good.

View attachment 6470243
I don’t get up set with these type of photos. Heck I have been known to help these people out with their holiday snaps. 9 times out of 10 that is as far as it goes. It’s that tenth time that makes it worth the effort. For the record most of the guys are built like this guy.

always know when there will be more as the guys will start to get more firm while I am taking photos.

about half the time if i am seem taking photos more ladies will come up and ask for photos with their friends both male and female.

It's becoming more common to see at beaches that white women always love to take a photo with a Black man?

If you are a white racist beta male who gets upset, jealous or angry for seeing this, don't be; accept it, and it will feel good.

View attachment 6470243
i've seen this happen not only on beaches but almost everywhere where there is a Black man with a smile on his face, flashing his clean white teeth. In many parts of the world (especially those where Black people are rare) Black men are Woman magnets of a sort simply by being as subtle as just giving a wink. 😜 And i am not lying when i say i do appreciate the mutual attraction between Women and Black men! 😍

Your remark on "white racist beta males" is perhaps rooted in the awkward history of the country of your residence, and/or other historical examples that we hear of? Of course and very unfortunately such males do exist as well. But please don't blame a whole group ("ethnic" or "race") of people for that. There are plenty of good men out there who will not do you any bad or even bother you as a human being for being Black. ;) i for sure won't. :) i feel nothing but admiration for any respectful Black man who has an easy game with Women for nothing more than his masculine presence just like i feel nothing but adoration for any Woman who goes for the man she is most attracted to. - What's not to love? ❤️

BTW i believe this can become a great and beautiful thread, so thank you for starting it. 😘

Back