As cuckolding becomes widespread , will it become traditonal for a white bride to have sex first with black?

In the future will it be popular for white brides to have sex with a black man on the wedding night?

• Yes, it will become popular for a white bride to have sex with a black man on the wedding night

Votes: 60 87.0%
  • No, it will never become popular for white brides to have sex with a black man on the wedding night

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how about having your fiance BE the stripper at your bachelor party! you 2 can plan what costume she would wear and everything else
Because the plan is for her to act like she's pissed off that the stripper is only teasing black guys and not fucking them or to say that the stripper called and couldn't make it car accident or something and then apologize to everyone for there being no pussy at the bachelor party and the best man will speak up and say that if she wasn't the bride he'd ask her to do it, and she's going to say something like her being the bride isn't stopping her it's that she knows that she couldn't see herself being naked in front of all those black guys that got their dicks hard for her and be sad that they weren't going to be in her and go from there

It is not going to be a norm & it should not become a norm. It defeats the purpose of marriage. Husband and wife are like main meal for each other. Having other partners add spice to the marriage & it acts as a desert. We can't and should try to replace main meal course with dessert. If we try to eat just dessert all the time & skip the main meal, would that be healthy for your body? No. Similarly, not maintaining a balance between husband and cuckolding lover would not be healthy for a sustainable marriage.

We were married long before going black. But since the best man fucked us on our wedding night, no doubt that if we had been with a black man, absolutely yes we would have. The way we are now, we would probably invite him to go with us on the honeymoon. Actually we joined a bisexual couple of their wedding night; extra-marital sex on wedding nights does happen.

I have often thought if in the future white brides will exercise
For my girl it's not an option. It hasn't been an option since she said she gave her body to every black man that wanted to use it. If there are black guys who show up that first night and want to fuck her they will.
Part of the reason I want a black best man is to make sure that happens.
No matter what though I will make sure there's a black man there that first night. I don't want her to have any reason to think that just because we are married black guys won't be fucking her.
It means she should actually be more confident that I'm not going to leave her because she gives my friends her pussy.

Lol the ******* that some of you come up with on here is disturbing. WTH is wrong with some of you.
just best to ignore them spouting this ******* !!!!!! I agree with you 100% but the ones with this verbal diarrhoea cant help them selves
they have had no real experience and it shows with this kind of posts
leave them dream and tug their todgers lol

My fiance and I are actively seeking a black man who will be my best man at our wedding.
The best man's responsibility will be the regular o es a best man has with a couple of extras.
First is my bachelor party will be the usual strippers and drinking, but at the end my fiance will come in and do all black guys there.
After that I will be leaving her with him for the the next 2 nights before the wedding to do what he wants to her.
At the wedding he will stand up there as any best man should then after the ceremony at the reception she is going to sneak away with him for a blow job and possibly some anal.
After it's all said and done he will meet us at the hotel and I'll watch him take her before me.
I told her that me having a black best man was a condition of marriage. I told her I want her to do all of this so she doesn't think that just because we're married she didn't have to take black dick
She has agreed to all of this, and said that she's looking forward to it. Then she said it's a good thing I didn't want her to stop being a play thing for black dick, because if I did it would end up with her cheating on me
You are understanding ... You should do the same

We were married long before going black. But since the best man fucked us on our wedding night, no doubt that if we had been with a black man, absolutely yes we would have. The way we are now, we would probably invite him to go with us on the honeymoon. Actually we joined a bisexual couple of their wedding night; extra-marital sex on wedding nights does happen.
That sounds lovely

My fiance and I are actively seeking a black man who will be my best man at our wedding.
The best man's responsibility will be the regular o es a best man has with a couple of extras.
First is my bachelor party will be the usual strippers and drinking, but at the end my fiance will come in and do all black guys there.
After that I will be leaving her with him for the the next 2 nights before the wedding to do what he wants to her.
At the wedding he will stand up there as any best man should then after the ceremony at the reception she is going to sneak away with him for a blow job and possibly some anal.
After it's all said and done he will meet us at the hotel and I'll watch him take her before me.
I told her that me having a black best man was a condition of marriage. I told her I want her to do all of this so she doesn't think that just because we're married she didn't have to take black dick
She has agreed to all of this, and said that she's looking forward to it. Then she said it's a good thing I didn't want her to stop being a play thing for black dick, because if I did it would end up with her cheating on me

Hopefully she will be fertile - and present you with the "BEST NAN'S" black baby 9 months latter

What a great start to a marriage, but perhaps it will be better if the best man moves in with her and you can live somewhere else with your sexual fantasies.

It’s one of my biggest fantasies. I know it’s just an fantasy! But some people have experienced and if that’s what they wanted to do then good for them! It’s their special day and it’s up to them how they do things! But becoming mainstream is a bit delusional! Plus like someone else said then it wouldn’t be as taboo or special if every bride was doing it!

Back