Are you doing this for you, or for her?

Not really sure. She likes to play at parties and The Hard Kitty Club so whoever is around can watch.

Lo did 12 guys before I met her and 30 in the last 2 years. I didn't keep track of black vs white. But she's been having a dry spell lately. Between work schedules, getting babysitters and that time of the month popping up at the wrong time things haven't panned out recently. She did get chained up and flogged by two different Dom chicks at a party last month, she seemed to enjoy that despite the lack of cock.

I meant how many at the same time. Your avatar shows us that she had two, but is that the record?

They have some good parties. Lo liked the sex swing there so much I bought one for the house a couple weeks ago. Still have to get it put up though.

I talked to a lady that saw one of those at a club. She said she would have loved to try it if a guy would have asked her. She was with another couple and I'm not sure if they allowed single guys in. She did say she sucked four cocks, so obviously she was welcome by the married couples. But she really had her eye on that swing. :)

The first sex party we went to Lo sat in a chair and guys lined up for blow jobs. She sucked 5 or 6 that first night then fucked 2 more. Not bad for first timers.

Years ago they used to have kissing booths at county fairs. For a nominal fee, the girl in the booth would kiss all of the guys waiting in line. If your wife and her chair were there, that poor girl would go out of business! lol

I think I could suck guys off at a club like that if my hubby was OK with it, and the wives didn't mind. I don't know about the swing idea.

Someone at the S and M party brought a big wooden A frame to chain up girls for flogging. I think I could build one that would work for the swing as well as bondage.

I would like to try a swing at home, but not in a club. And I don't really like the flogging idea to much. I know that it's popular with many.

Years ago they used to have kissing booths at county fairs. For a nominal fee, the girl in the booth would kiss all of the guys waiting in line. If your wife and her chair were there, that poor girl would go out of business! lol

I think I could suck guys off at a club like that if my hubby was OK with it, and the wives didn't mind. I don't know about the swing idea.
The swings are really fun. We used to go to a club and would wind up just playing by ourselves in the swing, it was so much fun. Highly recommended.

The fun thing with the swing is that it's spring mounted so you can get the girl bouncing up and down on a cock real nice. I think Lo also likes that it makes her pretty helpless all spread out to be used but that's part of her bondage, sex slave fetish.

The fun thing with the swing is that it's spring mounted so you can get the girl bouncing up and down on a cock real nice. I think Lo also likes that it makes her pretty helpless all spread out to be used but that's part of her bondage, sex slave fetish.

OK, then a light flogging might be fun. I'm sure all the bikers would love that. I love those panties that say, "Don't worry about the mess. My husband will take care of that." I'm not sure that would work on a T shirt.

Yes, I think the appeal of the swing is that her legs are spread apart. If that weren't the case, then it probably wouldn't be a hot seller. Sitting in that swing at a club with your legs spread open, would take a hell of a lot of courage. :)

At the club you can close the door for privacy, or open the curtain if you just want to let people watch. You don't need to invite strangers in (although you can do that too). Last year she wore panties that said kiss it good on her ass and a skirt short enough to let her flash them. 2 guys and 1 girl took her up on her panties invite. One of the guys asked to move on to kissing her tits.

At the club you can close the door for privacy, or open the curtain if you just want to let people watch. You don't need to invite strangers in (although you can do that too). Last year she wore panties that said kiss it good on her ass and a skirt short enough to let her flash them. 2 guys and 1 girl took her up on her panties invite. One of the guys asked to move on to kissing her tits.

Near where we live there is a club that hosts one gangbang per month. That event is held in a different section of the club. They allow about 50 guys in, and 6-7 women. The women take turns picking guys. It's like choosing up sides of a team. I guess if they didn't do it that way, the guys might all flock to Barbie. After the guys are done fucking their assigned lady, then they are free to roam to another. The husband/boyfriend can either participate or watch, but he has to always be present. It sounds so very naughty, and I would think that it would be very hard to find women who would do it. But I guess I'm wrong, because you have to book in advance because of the events popularity. Of course it's popular with the guys, but without the girls, it would lose it's appeal quickly.

Back