Are you doing this for you, or for her?

Maybe I wasn't clear she is the one who decided she prefers black cock. I just enjoy the show. I took the pic In the avatar on a fun evening. Lo's step sister said we were soul mates when she heard the situation.

No, you were perfectly clear. It was me that should have been more clear. I meant that that was my advice to other guys on this site that are hoping to try this. I don't think I could ever be comfortable enough to even suggest being with another man, let alone a black man. And I wouldn't want my husband to directly ask me if I would like it. I would immediately say no. I think a good idea is for the husband to focus on talking about a fmf. That would allow the lady to throw at the mfm, just as a natural self defense. If hubby said yes, then I would explain that as hot as a mfm sounds, I would be afraid I couldn't hold up my end of the bargain and let you have the other girl. I would apologize for how unfair that sounds, but I'm just being honest. Then the ball would be in his court. I would think that any guy who secretly wants this, would take to that like a duck to water. He could come across as macho and a hero at the same time. All fantasy aside, I don't think my husband would want the pressure of having to please two women. So I would remove that from the equation, and not make him say or do it.

I'm guessing that Lo's step sister is wishing she was in your wife's shoes? (probably high heels)
And how did Lo's step sister find out?

Lo told her when she went black. Her step sister has 2 black ******* and Lo thought she could tell her where to pick up black guys. She said I shouldn't tell anyone then she went and told her step sister, cousin, mom and friend. Guess she can't keep a secret. Lol

Lo told her when she went black. Her step sister has 2 black ******* and Lo thought she could tell her where to pick up black guys. She said I shouldn't tell anyone then she went and told her step sister, cousin, mom and friend. Guess she can't keep a secret. Lol

I'm going to have to remember to never tell Lo a secret! lol
Does Lo and her step sister share black guys? I've always wondered about that. I've heard that some swingers do that. It's really hard to find a decent guy who is polite, not pushy and is discreet. So women a couple stumble on a decent guy, they will refer him to their swinger friends.

We discussed swinging for years before trying it. Like everything we do, we do it or us. That's the way a marriage is supposed to work. We both have fun with it.

May I ask what types of swinging you guys do? There are many versions, and I just have my own definitions. I consider the hotwife/cuckold thing swinging. But maybe other people think it's more like wife swapping.

Also, your avatar and name, really cracks me up. I see in the avatar a very cute and what seems like shy lady. I click on your media and this shy girl is sliding down a huge black cock. I think it's awesome, but irony is just so damn ironic. :)

May I ask what types of swinging you guys do? There are many versions, and I just have my own definitions. I consider the hotwife/cuckold thing swinging. But maybe other people think it's more like wife swapping.

Also, your avatar and name, really cracks me up. I see in the avatar a very cute and what seems like shy lady. I click on your media and this shy girl is sliding down a huge black cock. I think it's awesome, but irony is just so damn ironic. :)

So far we've only done the hotwife/cuckold thing, which we also consider to be swinging. Same as if we added another girl. Which we'd like to try. We'd also like to meet up with other couples, but obviously both of those fantasies are harder to achieve than bringing another guy into the mix.

As for her being shy, she is only shy at first. It's funny because she is super nervous talking to a guy on the phone, but not going into a room with him and sucking his dick.

So far we've only done the hotwife/cuckold thing, which we also consider to be swinging. Same as if we added another girl. Which we'd like to try. We'd also like to meet up with other couples, but obviously both of those fantasies are harder to achieve than bringing another guy into the mix.

As for her being shy, she is only shy at first. It's funny because she is super nervous talking to a guy on the phone, but not going into a room with him and sucking his dick.

Well those pics are amazing. She only looks shy in the avatar pic. I think I recognize her from another area of the World Wide Web, but I won't say where.
When it comes to swinging, this is what I think:

MFM = easy to make happen
Wife Swap = difficult
FMF = Good luck! lol

This is coming from a person with not experience. (yet) lol

Wow ShyGirl is super hot. I didn't even know about the media feature until Lisa mentioned it in a post. If you ever set up a BBC party I would drive Lo down to watch the two of you in action.

I kind of stumbled across the media thing, but Wow, there's some dang good "media" on here.
Some of the media is HUGE. :)

Lo did 12 guys before I met her and 30 in the last 2 years. I didn't keep track of black vs white. But she's been having a dry spell lately. Between work schedules, getting babysitters and that time of the month popping up at the wrong time things haven't panned out recently. She did get chained up and flogged by two different Dom chicks at a party last month, she seemed to enjoy that despite the lack of cock.

Back