Are you allowed to have intercourse after your wife accepts a full time bull

Does your wife's bull allow her to have intercourse with you?

• Total voters
Yes, continually. I don't have any clue as to why, but it does, and always has. I do get occasional hand jobs, averaging a little over once a month, and do oral on my wife about once a year, but nothing else, ever.
I have been in contact with a black master online only. But he has instructed me not to enter my wife and will only allow me to cum when we are together. It has to be in a submissive way that he is allowing me to cum. This turns me on also to be commanded by him.

I must be a little naïve. I did not think about this until I read some of post here. Several years ago, my wife was injured at work. One day after visiting the doctor for the workman compensation insurance, she was furious. She said he said she was paranoid. He had asked what she used for birth control. Without thinking, she said three things: condoms, contraceptive jelly, and birth control pills. I was so occupied with my business problems, I didn't think about it. I found later she was still having an affair. I thought she had broke it off. She told me he had made her go on the pill because he was too big for condoms to fit. The condoms and jelly were the only way he said she could allow me to have intercourse with her.
My wife cut me off right away after her a first black man, she said it’s not my place to be fucking her. Took a bit of time but it was the only right thing to do for me I know now.

LMAO, I'm sorry but I must laugh at the entire premise of this thread. It is a complete fantasy. I do not know of one single couple that we know in real life in the lifestyle wherein the husband is denied sex with his wife, especially at the behest of another man. That concept is completely ridiculous and if something like that was happening I don't see that marriage lasting lol. It is fun to chat and fantasize about things such as this but I doubt if things like this exist in reality.

Well that's not my case. The last day i was allowed to have sex with my wife was October 27th 2002. Of course i'm allowed to jerk off, and i do it daily, so i have an active sex life. i love my wife, she is beautiful and sexy, and i enjoy seeing her every day. We have two *******, and we love them.

LMAO, I'm sorry but I must laugh at the entire premise of this thread. It is a complete fantasy. I do not know of one single couple that we know in real life in the lifestyle wherein the husband is denied sex with his wife, especially at the behest of another man. That concept is completely ridiculous and if something like that was happening I don't see that marriage lasting lol. It is fun to chat and fantasize about things such as this but I doubt if things like this exist in reality.
The last time I had sex with my wife was February 26th, 2017. It wasn't a man, but my wife who began my permanent denial, and I also agree it's the right thing to do.

its been a long, long time since i penetrated cheyenne. once i caught her cheating on me with her black lover, we basically totally stopped having sex. very rapidly our sex life became her sex life. for about a year i was still regularly going down on her, but now im only allowed to lick her after shes been creampied. about a year after she started cheating on me i would still occasionally ask for sex, so she made me watch her get fucked as usual. when he came all over her pussy she told me to get on my knees and grinded my face and made me lick, and explained to me in simple terms that she was black only now. i wasnt allowed to fuck her, or even ask. her boyfriend fucks her bareback, and starting last june i am officially in chastity.

i dont know if its the 'right' thing to do but it was the natural and very normal response in my relationship.

Last edited:
its been a long, long time since i penetrated cheyenne. once i caught her cheating on me with her black lover, we basically totally stopped having sex. very rapidly our sex life became her sex life. for about a year i was still regularly going down on her, but now im only allowed to lick her after shes been creampied. about a year after she started cheating on me i would still occasionally ask for sex, so she made me watch her get fucked as usual. when he came all over her pussy she told me to get on my knees and grinded my face and made me lick, and explained to me in simple terms that she was black only now. i wasnt allowed to fuck her, or even ask. her boyfriend fucks her bareback, and starting last june i am officially in chastity.

i dont know if its the 'right' thing to do but it was the natural and very normal response in my relationship.

That sounds hot.

1605912_01070_720b.jpg

We still have sex, but not as much as I would like. She gets really satisfied with her bull. We still love each other, so we make married love.

Yes, my wife and I have regular sex, no matter where she’s at with lovers. While she‘s been fertile I‘ve only fucked her ass to make sure our baby comes from whatever bull she’s chosen. But while she’s pregnant, in particular, I get to enjoy cumming in her pussy and running my hands over her swelling belly :)

Back