How do Bulls know you are a cuck?

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Recently, I was at a crowded sports bar. When I couldn't find a seat, a black man offered to share his table. We talked for a while. He asked if I was married and i said yes. I told him I was married to a retired special ed teacher. He said he was a math teacher. He asked if I had a picture of her. I showed him a fully clothed picture. His comment was, "She has huge breasts. I would love to play with them." I said she does and changed the subject. He finished his beer and got up to leave. He said,"Since you are new to the area if you need any help call me." He gave me his number

A couple of weeks later the check engine light came on so I asked if he could pick me up and bring me back since the dealer was close to his school. He said he would be glad to do that. When we arrived at our place my wife was cleaning . She had a loose top on with large arm holes. Every time she leaned over her tits were on full display. After she left the room, he asked me if she had ever been with a black man. I ignored the comment. He said if either of us needed any help to call. He asked for my wife's number in case she needed help when I wasn't home. I gave it to him.

The next day I did the shopping for the week. When I returned home my wife said she had a text form him. He apologized looking at her tits but he said he couldn't help it. She told him she was embarrassed. He told her she should not be. He told her they were beautiful. He asked her if she had ever been with a black man before. She asked me if I had discussed that we had been in the lifestyle and I said no. She said he told her he had been with white couples before and both the husband and wife really enjoyed it. The wife got a large present and the husband got to watch her satisfied in ways he couldn't . He asked her if she would enjoy that. He got her to agree to ask me if he could come over in a few days.

She wanted to do that so I agreed. Last night he fucked her in our martial bed.

How did he realize I was a cuck ?

Recently, I was at a crowded sports bar. When I couldn't find a seat, a black man offered to share his table. We talked for a while. He asked if I was married and i said yes. I told him I was married to a retired special ed teacher. He said he was a math teacher. He asked if I had a picture of her. I showed him a fully clothed picture. His comment was, "She has huge breasts. I would love to play with them." I said she does and changed the subject. He finished his beer and got up to leave. He said,"Since you are new to the area if you need any help call me." He gave me his number

A couple of weeks later the check engine light came on so I asked if he could pick me up and bring me back since the dealer was close to his school. He said he would be glad to do that. When we arrived at our place my wife was cleaning . She had a loose top on with large arm holes. Every time she leaned over her tits were on full display. After she left the room, he asked me if she had ever been with a black man. I ignored the comment. He said if either of us needed any help to call. He asked for my wife's number in case she needed help when I wasn't home. I gave it to him.

The next day I did the shopping for the week. When I returned home my wife said she had a text form him. He apologized looking at her tits but he said he couldn't help it. She told him she was embarrassed. He told her she should not be. He told her they were beautiful. He asked her if she had ever been with a black man before. She asked me if I had discussed that we had been in the lifestyle and I said no. She said he told her he had been with white couples before and both the husband and wife really enjoyed it. The wife got a large present and the husband got to watch her satisfied in ways he couldn't . He asked her if she would enjoy that. He got her to agree to ask me if he could come over in a few days.

Because cuck energy isn't difficult to read. It's like back in the day when being gay was a different monster to today so not an insignificant amount of men were closet cases. But we all knew who they were. Well men knew anyway. Women have zero intuition or functioning Gaydar™ to read sexuality. It's how so many married men get away with same-sex trysts.

He knows your a cuck when he is fucking your wife and I doubt he cares. He wants your wife’s pussy and nothing more except her ass and mouth.

He didn't.. but left the possibility open... and when you first called him he knew that he would have his cock in your wife's body very soon. Sounds a great respectful guy and this will be be the start of a long ongoing relationship. The texts between him and your wife are going to be electric as he warms her up for each encounter. Am sure he will also give her instructions (how to dress, type of under ware he wants to see her in, and to shave her pussy exclusively for him) as he comes to own her body.

When my husband and I use to go to the different lifestyle clubs, pre-pandemic of course, it
was very obvious who was in control, me! I would lead the way with him following a few feet
behind carrying our beverages as they were all BYOB clubs that provided setups. I'd constantly
be checking out all the Black Bulls, smiling and making eye contact, as I walked through the
club while my husbands head hung low, avoiding any acknowledgement of the others there.
He would never tell me if it was fear or timidity but everyone there could see him cower under
the stares of all the Alpha Men there. It was clear to all he was a cuckold.
Clubing.JPG

Some believe some dont but the truth is that there are couples into swapping than ever before im 65 and exarmy and in Europe this is a every day life to share our women to black men and even join in . Now days in the USA it is growing to watch your wife with other men

Back