I'm so turned on when my wife tells me guys are hitting on her

Wife and I are both in our mid 40s, together since mid 20s. I've felt so turned on for so many years thinking about sharing my wife with a better lover.

A few months ago, we were in bed making out and out of the blue, my wife said "don't leave marks, my boyfriend won't like that." I was stunned and insanely turned on. We had great sex - she and I exchanged a few barbs about this "bf" and that was that. Never mentioned again.

A few months after that, she told me about being hit on a coffee shop earlier in the day. She was reading a book and this black guy apparently approached her to tell her she was beautiful and was asked her for details about the book. He asked to take a photo of the book cover so he could read it later. He did so and continued to compliment my wife. Nothing came of it, she had to get back to work and left. I asked her about it more a few nights later.. if the guy was good looking, she said yes. Was she turned on that a guy was hitting on her. She said of course, who wouldnt? It was nice. That was pretty much that, I never asked more and she never told me anything else.

A couple weeks ago, she had to find a new masseuse and told me she was going to try this guy at the clinic. Later that night she mentioned that she really hoped this guy hand big, strong hands. She told me he was black and looked pretty big in the photos she saw - not that it mattered. So she has the massage and when I get home ask about it. She says it was pretty good.. the guy found a really good spot in her neck and working it out. That was about it. The next night, I might have mentioned something about the massage and she said "he was so big, like a football player" and sort of giggled. She then said "Honestly, he was gorgeous.. like, ridiculous" and giggled some more. She said he had really soft hands and they were big.. felt good. She said he wasn't the greatest but ranked him pretty high up. She'll probably see him again.

So yea, I keep thinking about this stuff and knowing how I feel it is driving me insane. I really don't think my wife would be into the hotwife/cuck scenarios, but when I think about the above items, I start to wonder. I sort of was thinking I'd lie and tell her I had an explicit/intimate dream about the male massage guy and her and see how she reacts.

Any suggestions or advice on the above? Would be welcome and appreciated.

Usually how it starts.... innocent flirting, extra attention, flirting back. If both get turned on in the bedroom thinking about it, both would probably be mind blown with the real thing! Looking at pics and fantasy is fun, but absolutely no comparison to watch a true bull take your wife! Good luck and tell her that you like the idea of it!!!

I too have a attractive wife who gets a lot of attention from both men and women. When we were young early 20’s I would fight over a man making a comment or flirting with her but when we started swinging in our late 20’s I never had a concern. I soon was very proud that men and women were hitting on my lady. I don’t know what changed in me perhaps the fact that she was letting me bang other women many with her together or maybe the excitement of sharing her with other men but today I am always excited to see others attracted to her. Perhaps it is the fact no matter who or what happens at the end of the night or weekend she is always coming home with me! Enjoy the fact she is attractive and if you are into the concept of sharing her enjoy that as well.

If that story is true then that is pretty hot. Women are pretty perceptive and if I was in your situation I'd say your wife is pushing your buttons to see how you react to her showing an interest in other men. In that situation I would if you are not already doing so ask her to let you pay for her massages in future and in view of what she has said tell her that the thought of her getting a massage from a black guy that she thinks is gorgeous really excites you...and see how she responds...

If that story is true then that is pretty hot. Women are pretty perceptive and if I was in your situation I'd say your wife is pushing your buttons to see how you react to her showing an interest in other men. In that situation I would if you are not already doing so ask her to let you pay for her massages in future and in view of what she has said tell her that the thought of her getting a massage from a black guy that she thinks is gorgeous really excites you...and see how she responds...
I thought about getting her some gift certificates for this place, but I dont think they allow you to pre-select the massage person.

Last edited:
Wife and I are both in our mid 40s, together since mid 20s. I've felt so turned on for so many years thinking about sharing my wife with a better lover.

A few months ago, we were in bed making out and out of the blue, my wife said "don't leave marks, my boyfriend won't like that." I was stunned and insanely turned on. We had great sex - she and I exchanged a few barbs about this "bf" and that was that. Never mentioned again.

A few months after that, she told me about being hit on a coffee shop earlier in the day. She was reading a book and this black guy apparently approached her to tell her she was beautiful and was asked her for details about the book. He asked to take a photo of the book cover so he could read it later. He did so and continued to compliment my wife. Nothing came of it, she had to get back to work and left. I asked her about it more a few nights later.. if the guy was good looking, she said yes. Was she turned on that a guy was hitting on her. She said of course, who wouldnt? It was nice. That was pretty much that, I never asked more and she never told me anything else.

A couple weeks ago, she had to find a new masseuse and told me she was going to try this guy at the clinic. Later that night she mentioned that she really hoped this guy hand big, strong hands. She told me he was black and looked pretty big in the photos she saw - not that it mattered. So she has the massage and when I get home ask about it. She says it was pretty good.. the guy found a really good spot in her neck and working it out. That was about it. The next night, I might have mentioned something about the massage and she said "he was so big, like a football player" and sort of giggled. She then said "Honestly, he was gorgeous.. like, ridiculous" and giggled some more. She said he had really soft hands and they were big.. felt good. She said he wasn't the greatest but ranked him pretty high up. She'll probably see him again.

So yea, I keep thinking about this stuff and knowing how I feel it is driving me insane. I really don't think my wife would be into the hotwife/cuck scenarios, but when I think about the above items, I start to wonder. I sort of was thinking I'd lie and tell her I had an explicit/intimate dream about the male massage guy and her and see how she reacts.

I would do anything possible to encourage her. Let her know about your fantasy and let her take it from there. I’m guessing she will.

I am in the same boat as you. For years and years we danced around it, and then we put our cards on the table, and we had decided to let her have bulls on the side. For a year we worked on it - we talked and texted about it all the time, and we were in this constant state of being charged up sexually. We lined up one guy who had been hitting on her at work (not a BBC). Unfortunately, he developed feelings, and we had to shut that down. Now my wife is gunshy, and I'm having to gently ease her back into all of this. At her core, she has told me a billion times that she entertains this more for me, because it turns her on knowing that it turns me on, etc. And same for me - I have no desire to be with another woman - all of this is sort of centered around my wife. But now it's slow-going.

It happened to me loads when I worked part time for a while at a nightclub as part of the security team. My wife would come down with her friend (so we could all go out afterwards), she was hit on all the time by black guys often saying the old "once you go black you never go back", she once replied "well in my case I did" lol

My biggest turn on is knowing other men are checking out my wife.
My hottest memories are times my wife was hit on in front of me, where I was ignored. I basically stepped back and gave them room to flirt, and waited politely. I also met and was polite to some of my wife's young coworkers, her boss, and various other young men she knew through friends, who I am sure fucked her. It's so hot that she still won't tell me which ones, and what they did, and that these confident, alpha men were laughing at me while satisfying my wife, who was addicted to cocks that weren't mine, and could fuck her better. When she first started cuckolding me, she denied me sex for more than five years. She lost all interest in even pretending to lie there and enjoy it.

I am in the same boat as you. For years and years we danced around it, and then we put our cards on the table, and we had decided to let her have bulls on the side. For a year we worked on it - we talked and texted about it all the time, and we were in this constant state of being charged up sexually. We lined up one guy who had been hitting on her at work (not a BBC). Unfortunately, he developed feelings, and we had to shut that down. Now my wife is gunshy, and I'm having to gently ease her back into all of this. At her core, she has told me a billion times that she entertains this more for me, because it turns her on knowing that it turns me on, etc. And same for me - I have no desire to be with another woman - all of this is sort of centered around my wife. But now it's slow-going.
Just to let you know...from being on the other side and approached by husbands to help them get their wives into it...this is VERY common. It's NOT that women aren't sexual n horny nor that they don't have sexual thoughts or desires. In fact, some would say they are MORE horny and desires sex more than men...just differently under different circumstances. A good number of women...especially in certain age groups have been conditioned to repress their desires in lieu of husband/family/friends/others. So once she explored a little and it didn't go well, she now has doubts about it's impact on YOU. The last thing a woman wants to do is make things worse in her relationship...believe it or not they do often take into account how we feel and what we think of them. My advice would be to reassure her constantly but gradually that it was just a bad experience and how amazing it was and a testimonial to the strength of your love and marriage that it didn't phase you guys. Mention that it was a great lessons that we have to do a better job of vetting potential guys to ensure they don't cause disruption. But do shower her with affection and love and tell her and show her how HOT it made you thinking about it. How beautiful and sexy she was in that moment and you constantly think of her in that moment again soon. Patient young Jedi...she is already there...you just have to walk her back across the line. Enjoy the fun!

I don't hit on married women because I have too much respect for a marriage but let them invite me into the marriage and I will be groping on her goodies while asking hubby how was work!
I respect your position...I do hit on married women. More often than not, I get very pleasant responses and a fair number have lead to later encounters. Even when they politely decline my flirt and/or approach I can feel it's not for lack of attraction or interest (evidenced by the curious smirk or smile they have....or that look off to question if they should go with it or not...or they entertain the thoughts for a short conversation with probing questions...or the double looks as I walk away as if to say..."wait don't go yet"). None of these responses are present if a woman is truly NOT interested...women don't waste time with men they have little to no desire for. Most of the time I do it just for the fun...I know most are not willing to go through with it...or are not ready yet. But most do enjoy that fact that I'm flirting and approaching them, often in public settings. Hit rate...8 out of 10 respond initially with "I'm married" or show their ring, 2 out of 10 are not interested at all, 5 out of the 8 that respond will flirt back, engage in bantering...1 or 2 out of the 8 that respond will move forward...give me her number or IG account or on a few occasions invited me to join her for coffee right on the spot to call my bluff.

Last edited:

One of my girlfriends was a titty dancer and I was the doorman.many times I'd watch her grab black dope dealers play with there disks then have them Come over after her work to fuck her and give her coke.She loved that I was bi and sometimes she would ride my face while the Bull bred her,asking me how I liked his Big Nig-er dick inside her.Then after he came,I liked his head clean and sucked her seeded pussy till she came again. yum!!!!

Back