Are you allowed to have intercourse after your wife accepts a full time bull

Does your wife's bull allow her to have intercourse with you?

• Total voters
Been doing an online survey and the majority of women who own cuckolds are dominant and the cuckolds are submissive and fucking other men is the ultimate dominance of the man they love. I doubt that many women who fuck lovely black men deny their hubbys sex but fantasy is great

I get sloppies about 75 - 80% of the times my wife and I are intimate in the last couple years. Recently we've had far less sex unless she's been with one of her bulls. I'm locked up until at least Valentines Day but I suspect after a month of weekly fucking she's not likely to go back to me for a while.

LMAO, I'm sorry but I must laugh at the entire premise of this thread. It is a complete fantasy. I do not know of one single couple that we know in real life in the lifestyle wherein the husband is denied sex with his wife, especially at the behest of another man. That concept is completely ridiculous and if something like that was happening I don't see that marriage lasting lol. It is fun to chat and fantasize about things such as this but I doubt if things like this exist in reality.
I was in one relationship where one bull was allowed to deny me.

LMAO, I'm sorry but I must laugh at the entire premise of this thread. It is a complete fantasy. I do not know of one single couple that we know in real life in the lifestyle wherein the husband is denied sex with his wife, especially at the behest of another man. That concept is completely ridiculous and if something like that was happening I don't see that marriage lasting lol. It is fun to chat and fantasize about things such as this but I doubt if things like this exist in reality.
I'm begging and praying for the day when wifey makes me pussy free. We have had phases when I'm only allowed to fuck her with comdoms. Currently when we have sex I must always pull out I'm not allowed to gum inside her anymore. This has been since sept last year. In the meantime her regular boyfriend cums in any hole he like and she loves it

I almost never get to put my cock inside my wife, and it's her doing, not the other men she sees. Three weeks ago, for the first time since the day after last Christmas, I was allowed to cum on(not in) her pussy while she used her hand to prevent me from getting inside her. My semen almost never touches any part of her except her hands. The last time she let me penetrate her, 11-11-15, was the first time since 6-18-14. For about the last 5 years, the 4 times I was allowed inside I never once lasted more than 10 seconds start to finish. I cum almost immediately, usually on the first or second stroke. Only 40 seconds of penetration in 5 years is every reason for her to see other men who can last far longer with far larger cocks. The only reason she bothers with my pathetic "fucking" is to reinforce my inferiority. I get lots of hand jobs and am allowed to masturbate at will, so I still have plenty of orgasms, despite being pussy-free since last November. I also provide her with plenty of oral sex, up to 5 times a day.

kcwife4bbc, go ahead and laugh at me, everybody else does.

I almost never get to put my cock inside my wife, and it's her doing, not the other men she sees. Three weeks ago, for the first time since the day after last Christmas, I was allowed to cum on(not in) her pussy while she used her hand to prevent me from getting inside her. My semen almost never touches any part of her except her hands. The last time she let me penetrate her, 11-11-15, was the first time since 6-18-14. For about the last 5 years, the 4 times I was allowed inside I never once lasted more than 10 seconds start to finish. I cum almost immediately, usually on the first or second stroke. Only 40 seconds of penetration in 5 years is every reason for her to see other men who can last far longer with far larger cocks. The only reason she bothers with my pathetic "fucking" is to reinforce my inferiority. I get lots of hand jobs and am allowed to masturbate at will, so I still have plenty of orgasms, despite being pussy-free since last November. I also provide her with plenty of oral sex, up to 5 times a day.

kcwife4bbc, go ahead and laugh at me, everybody else does.
probably something wrong with her and you should try a new pussy to see if it any better, nothing wrong with cumming quickly and if your wife does not like it to bad since everyone is responsible for their own orgasms

probably something wrong with her and you should try a new pussy to see if it any better, nothing wrong with cumming quickly and if your wife does not like it to bad since everyone is responsible for their own orgasms

She has encouraged me to cum as fast as I can for the last 20 years or a maybe a bit more. She likes it and so do I. What really makes me cum fast has been the long time denial of intercourse. After not fucking for 10 or 15 months, I can cum almost instantly. Please don't think I'm complaining, because I really enjoy what we're doing.

She is so satisfied by her bulls and so tired after sex with them that I initially barely shared the bed with her. I now sleep either with our room mate, on the sofa, or in the ******* room. Her bulls have officially forbidden any other contact between me and her.

She is looking for a long term lover she could see multiple times a week... during that time she said the idea of cutting me off completely turns her on so she can really fluid bond with him..... we still looking for mr right but its interesting

She is looking for a long term lover she could see multiple times a week... during that time she said the idea of cutting me off completely turns her on so she can really fluid bond with him..... we still looking for mr right but its interesting

I hope you find him all too often women nowadays just want to fuck and run and not create anything long term.

Last edited:
I'm pussy-free for 37 months now, and my penis will never be inside a woman again. So no, I'm NOT allowed intercourse, for life.
Pussy-free or vag-free? i think there's a (big) difference.
Also... i am "not allowed" to ******* another person. No problem there. It is not a restriction because i DON'T WANT TO. ;)

Pussy-free or vag-free? i think there's a (big) difference.
Also... i am "not allowed" to ******* another person. No problem there. It is not a restriction because i DON'T WANT TO. ;)
I haven't had my penis inside a woman for 37 months, not in her vagina, not in her ass, and not in her mouth. I learned from my former Mistress that I happen to be one of those men who are not physically equipped to satisfy a woman. I am not a real man, but a sub, therefore I don't deserve to have erections, to fuck, or to cum, which are only for studs, real men who can pleasure and satisfy women. My former Mistress told me that I am a sub, and I am to serve women, and will be sexless for the remainder of my life. I agreed with her, want to be sexless, and have been so for the last 37 months and will continue as such for the remainder of my life.

Back