Are you "addicted"?

I'm not only addicted but I truly worship black men. I'm at the point that even in public I find myself getting erect and imagining my gf getting fucked right then anf there. Not a day goes by that I dont think about BBC and think of ways how I can better serve and worship BBC. I've accepted that I live for BBC. I work so that I can afford the hotels, flights, drinks, plan B, etc to be able to have BBC come over.

I've read and heard many stories about how strongly and quickly wives and cucks get addicted to BBC...Do you think any of this "BBC addiction" thing is true?

I think it is VERY true!

View attachment 1119757

BBC Orgasms release dopamine levels at the same level as crack an addictive white substance and creates an addiction and then you add oxytocin that is released that bonds you to the one that gives you orgasms. So of course people will get addicted

Yes. This kind of lifestyle Is very addictive. I don't know if my wife is but I am sure after she will been blacked she will be. As I read a lot of story and comments here almost all the people say that this thing is very addictive and your mind will change. When your wife or gf have a new lover and one with a bbc more big than yours she will always ask herself how the sex will be ??? How she will fuck her??? After few year you know how your bf or husband fuck you but another person will do different so the orgasms will be different. As I know my wife if a bull will fuck her her life will change with 180 degree. How i know ? She had a 3some and she told me that was the best filling in her life.

What I don't understand is why she doesn't want to try? Maybe she is scared about the consequences or how I will react but I know that she will know my addiction she will go try one. You can't stay all your life and lie yourself that you didn't heard about swinger, swapping, blacked ect...
Your brain will ask you: look at this type of photo, video... and from that moment you become to be addictive.

In the end we are all human and in a certain point of our life we will want a sexual change to experience new things.

This is my personal idea.

Back