Are white whores wrecking black families?

SWM4bbcslut

Male
Gold Member
From
AL, US
Black preacher against black dick breeding white pussy.

"One of the fastest growing forms of genocide that is happening to us so-called black folks living here in America today is interracial marriage and interracial baby-making. Although white cops are still killing blacks, the prisons are still targeting blacks, and the spirit of homosexuality is still spreading among blacks — nothing is destroying the black family quicker today than interracial marriage."

http://www.truthovertradition.com/interracial-marriage-is-destroying-black-america/

Interracial sex is strengthening Black America, numerically and financially.

I am proud to say that my wife has given birth to three Black babies, all of whom are now young adults. And I pay two African American men a regular salary to live with my family and fuck my family.

I think this guy is a black nationalist, Jesus was black guy.

"According to all
the latest marriage statistics here in the U.S., there are more black people marrying out-side of their race than ever before. Research shows that there are well over 500,000 interracial marriages between black and whites today. Research also shows that about 3 in every 10 new black marriages are with someone outside of their race, with most of them being white. And out of all of the interracial marriages today, it is discovered that black men marry outside of their race almost three times as much as black women do. The increasing numbers of interracial marriages among our people today is a clear sign that the black family in America is slowly dying out and on record to become extinct. Today, Black America is only 13% of the U.S. population. And when you take into account that the majority of our brothers are locked up in prison, dead, or gay; then you can easily see how our men choosing to marry our oppressor’s women instead of our own women, can completely blot out the black race. But this is NOT a coincidence; this is America’s plan to white us out of existence. It’s called Blanqueamiento."

I just like nasty fucking, but not too much breeding.
I want to keep a lot of pure white pussy around.

"One of the fastest growing forms of genocide that is happening to us so-called black folks living here in America today is interracial marriage and interracial baby-making. Although white cops are still killing blacks, the prisons are still targeting blacks, and the spirit of homosexuality is still spreading among blacks — nothing is destroying the black family quicker today than interracial marriage."

http://www.truthovertradition.com/interracial-marriage-is-destroying-black-america/
Sorry, but what a bunch of a BS! Besides the fact that you are a single white man in search of females and couples pretending to be a "black preacher", or did i get you wrong? Also, just because you grow your font size doesn`t grow your dick. ;)

A preacher better preaches love not BS. And love sees no color.

BTW this does not belong here on this forum. ImO it does not belong anywhere. Perhaps, if you can`t help posting, put it in the Off-Topic discussion - but definitely not the General Discussion.
I think this guy is a black nationalist, Jesus was black guy.

"According to all the latest marriage statistics here in the U.S., there are more black people marrying out-side of their race than ever before. Research shows that there are well over 500,000 interracial marriages between black and whites today. Research also shows that about 3 in every 10 new black marriages are with someone outside of their race, with most of them being white. And out of all of the interracial marriages today, it is discovered that black men marry outside of their race almost three times as much as black women do. The increasing numbers of interracial marriages among our people today is a clear sign that the black family in America is slowly dying out and on record to become extinct. Today, Black America is only 13% of the U.S. population. And when you take into account that the majority of our brothers are locked up in prison, dead, or gay; then you can easily see how our men choosing to marry our oppressor’s women instead of our own women, can completely blot out the black race. But this is NOT a coincidence; this is America’s plan to white us out of existence. It’s called Blanqueamiento."

I just like nasty fucking, but not too much breeding.
I want to keep a lot of pure white pussy around.
Okay, i got you are quoting some crazy guy and it`s not your own words. But... your own last sentences are fortifying the original statement. :(

Interracial sex is strengthening Black America, numerically and financially.

I am proud to say that my wife has given birth to three Black babies, all of whom are now young adults. And I pay two African American men a regular salary to live with my family and fuck my family.
So "Interracial sex is strengthening Black America" because you are using some Black men as your family sluts? Apart from that it`s most probably fantasy BS it`s also disgusting!

So "Interracial sex is strengthening Black America" because you are using some Black men as your family sluts? Apart from that it`s most probably fantasy BS it`s also disgusting!

They are not my family's sluts at all. They are men who I employ in my company and whose college fees I have paid. And they are men who dominate me sexually.

Inter racial sex and inter racial marriage creates the bond between two races hence it reduces racism & racial hatred...

There are many black men who don't believe that black men should be dating out their race. And many black women are openly hostile to white women who date black men. It is what it is.

Angry white men aren't the only ones who believe that people should "stick to their own kind." Indians & Asians can also be that way. All anyone can do is try to ignore it and just love whom ever they want to love.

I'm afraid there is a little of that mentality everywhere. I got 2 ******* and their fathers are proud of them and they see me as a part of their family... But none of them or other black men I have sex with would ever marry a white woman.

I'm afraid there is a little of that mentality everywhere. I got 2 ******* and their fathers are proud of them and they see me as a part of their family... But none of them or other black men I have sex with would ever marry a white woman.
and how about marring a white man who would love and encourage your lifestyle?

Back