Are there any white men who want their white wives to have children with a black man and raise them ?

Unfortunately my wife is past childbearing and. Only took her first bbc after this time in our lives. I had tried for many years to get her to experience bbc but she always refused. Had she done so it would have been in her childbearing years . If she had become pregnant by a black guy I would have accepted the baby and raised it as ours .
Since she is now addicted to our black bull who is very well endowed and stretches her as I have never been able to do with my very small white penis. He also takes her bareback ejaculating his black seed deeper in her vagina than I could ever manage.

For me is better to build relationship with black man and have k i d s with him. No fkin useless white bois in my life!!!
Agree with the last part and re first part, just to know what personality features come into the DNA hotpot and securing identity building and given the case, gender support. Other than that I rather raise them on my own.

Another fantasy cuck thread
There are cuckold couples who have actually gone through with this. More importantly, this is a cuckold thread. So what if it's fantasy?

Are there many white men who would be ready for their white wives to conceive a baby with a black man and raise him like their children ? If yes, how many children do you want your wife to have ?
Ready for? I think any white man who sincerely engages in this lifestyle with his wife has to be prepared for an accidental pregnancy, or the change in mindset of his wife to want to give birth to a bi-racial baby.
As for me wanting it myself, it seems like it could potentially create a lot of problems, so I can't say I would push for it. But I'd be open-minded if my woman wanted it.

The judgy pants are being modeled prominently today.

In this day and age, why do some of you insist this is 1) just outrageous fantasy, and 2) automatically being deemed bad for the baby(ren)?

We have people changing their biological gender through medicine and surgery, and a large percentage of the "vanilla" population demanding they be accepted fully. We have the entire alphabet soup (LGBQTetc.), we have swingers and BDSM kinksters - some of which made these into their full time lifestyles.

And we've had interracial couples making babies for decades before this.

When my wife and I were into cuckolding, it was mostly random fun. Find a guy, meet the guy, play with the guy a few times, move on. And we talked about all aspects of it. We had agreed that if she really liked one, we'd stick with him. If they fell in love? Well we believe in poly, so that's not an issue. If she got pregnant? We're both pro-life so guess what - we're having the baby. We're both professionals, we make a decent living. We raised one already. We could have raised more, and given them the best life we could.

And yes, we would fantasize about it during our play time (hard dick) as well as seriously discuss it during "soft dick/post orgasm" time.

We all know the fantasy aspect of it is incredibly hot for a lot of us here. We also know those brain chemicals can make us doing some crazy *******. And NO - I am NOT discounting the arguments against it. They are valid arguments, absolutely.
But what if a particular couple considered those arguments? What if they agreed that actions have consequences and you have to be accountable for what happens? What if they said "Yes! Let's do it. We're both on board. We'll take care of that baby like any baby we would have together!"?

And don't act like this isn't a growing trend. It is. I live in a major city and am active in the ENM lifestyle (swingers, etc.). I see it. Some were planned, some weren't and of those - all are stepping up and loving that baby and raising them well.

Sure - keep up the warnings and by all means, express your opinions. Just consider how high you hike your judgy pants. We get enough judgement from the "vanilla" world. Do we really need it here?

There are cuckold couples who have actually gone through with this. More importantly, this is a cuckold thread. So what if it's fantasy?

Ready for? I think any white man who sincerely engages in this lifestyle with his wife has to be prepared for an accidental pregnancy, or the change in mindset of his wife to want to give birth to a bi-racial baby.
As for me wanting it myself, it seems like it could potentially create a lot of problems, so I can't say I would push for it. But I'd be open-minded if my woman wanted it.
It’s a role play and should be kept as that

The judgy pants are being modeled prominently today.

In this day and age, why do some of you insist this is 1) just outrageous fantasy, and 2) automatically being deemed bad for the baby(ren)?

We have people changing their biological gender through medicine and surgery, and a large percentage of the "vanilla" population demanding they be accepted fully. We have the entire alphabet soup (LGBQTetc.), we have swingers and BDSM kinksters - some of which made these into their full time lifestyles.

And we've had interracial couples making babies for decades before this.

When my wife and I were into cuckolding, it was mostly random fun. Find a guy, meet the guy, play with the guy a few times, move on. And we talked about all aspects of it. We had agreed that if she really liked one, we'd stick with him. If they fell in love? Well we believe in poly, so that's not an issue. If she got pregnant? We're both pro-life so guess what - we're having the baby. We're both professionals, we make a decent living. We raised one already. We could have raised more, and given them the best life we could.

And yes, we would fantasize about it during our play time (hard dick) as well as seriously discuss it during "soft dick/post orgasm" time.

We all know the fantasy aspect of it is incredibly hot for a lot of us here. We also know those brain chemicals can make us doing some crazy *******. And NO - I am NOT discounting the arguments against it. They are valid arguments, absolutely.
But what if a particular couple considered those arguments? What if they agreed that actions have consequences and you have to be accountable for what happens? What if they said "Yes! Let's do it. We're both on board. We'll take care of that baby like any baby we would have together!"?

And don't act like this isn't a growing trend. It is. I live in a major city and am active in the ENM lifestyle (swingers, etc.). I see it. Some were planned, some weren't and of those - all are stepping up and loving that baby and raising them well.

Sure - keep up the warnings and by all means, express your opinions. Just consider how high you hike your judgy pants. We get enough judgement from the "vanilla" world. Do we really need it here?
This lifestyle is about consent and a baby can’t consent to this. Having a baby out of a fetish is a horrible idea

Hey easy 白人, I'm agreed with you, it's absolutely not a fantasy for me (just like cuckoldism or exposing/sharing my girlfriend on a forum populated by strangers "verified" or not) afterwards, people do what they want in their private lives, it's not up to me to judge what they should or shouldn't do.

On the other hand, being "verified" does not mean anything insofar as certain profiles cannot be (read the charter) and certain so-called "verified" profiles are also fake (photo shared without the wife's consent, photo found on the Internet).
I never even spoke to you so you take it easy

Back