Are there any white men who want their white wives to have children with a black man and raise them ?

At first it frightened white pairs, then with the increase in the number of such inter-mass pairs, it became exotic, now more and more it is becoming the norm! I think in the near future This will become a must!
My wife said that she plans to please her with such gifts and she knows about the consequences of the point she knows that my family is very conservative and most likely my parents will abandon me because immediately after the birth of a baby, Helen wants to put a tattoo of the Queen of Spades on her body. showing everyone around that she belongs only to blacks! FEjKPdaXIAY_M4N.jpegHer parents support her because her mom, coming to visit us, plunged into the world of submission to black bulls ...
FISGQ3gXoAQpBlO.jpeg

It nearly did happen to us, but not by design.
We got together later in life and tried unsuccessfully to have *******. When we started playing this scene, we had a regular bull soon after, and it was full on. She missed her monthly occasionally and a pregnancy test tested positive once soon after. It lasted 8 weeks before it naturally terminated, as happened to us before.
It did make us stop and think about the reality. Interestingly, as she was desperate to have *******, she did say if she did get pregnant with him, she was keeping it.

In answer to the original question - yes. There are white men out there who would allow their white wives/gfs to be black bred and then help raise the offspring. Whether you agree with the morals or not, it's a fact.

Some white guys truly believe that having their white wife/gf breed with an alpha black man will produce fitter offspring, and they also believe that they have good parenting skills to help raise the offspring.

In answer to the original question - yes. There are white men out there who would allow their white wives/gfs to be black bred and then help raise the offspring. Whether you agree with the morals or not, it's a fact.

Some white guys truly believe that having their white wife/gf breed with an alpha black man will produce fitter offspring, and they also believe that they have good parenting skills to help raise the offspring.
A definite yes from me!!!!
I read your posts and am always 100% with what you say!

Back