Are there any white men who want their white wives to have children with a black man and raise them ?

I’d like it. I’d love to also be on hormones so I could be feminized so I could grow breasts and maybe develop milk to breast feed the black babies so my hot wife didn’t have to. She could have the babies, I take care of them feed them and she wouldn’t have to worry and can keep on fucking black men more and more whenever and wherever she wanted.

I’d like it. I’d love to also be on hormones so I could be feminized so I could grow breasts and maybe develop milk to breast feed the black babies so my hot wife didn’t have to. She could have the babies, I take care of them feed them and she wouldn’t have to worry and can keep on fucking black men more and more whenever and wherever she wanted.
This is exactly what we're doing right now.

If you are on this site then you are most likely aroused by interracial and cuckold sex. Having a baby is just a natural part of this.
I'm a bit old fashioned though as I believe a couple should be married before they do this though, so the husband will be legally bound for baby support.
Black men are more masculine, which is what women want when it comes to being bred.
There are not enough BBC's out there for all the white women who want a committed relationship with one. This is where a cuckold can be useful.
Is it really that much different than forming a relationship with a woman with children by a previous relationship?
I would think people would be more accepting of this here.

If you are on this site then you are most likely aroused by interracial and cuckold sex. Having a baby is just a natural part of this.
I'm a bit old fashioned though as I believe a couple should be married before they do this though, so the husband will be legally bound for baby support.
Black men are more masculine, which is what women want when it comes to being bred.
There are not enough BBC's out there for all the white women who want a committed relationship with one. This is where a cuckold can be useful.
Is it really that much different than forming a relationship with a woman with children by a previous relationship?
I would think people would be more accepting of this here.
Brilliant point! It is probably even better than meeting a woman who already has *******, as it allows you to bond with the baby from day 1.

Back