Are there any white men who want their white wives to have children with a black man and raise them ?

I thought about it, but never discussed it with her,it was the late eighties early nineties when we had our *******. She was taking African BBC regularly between the two ******* being born, and I seriously considered it for a while,but things were different back then, it wasn't as accepted by society as it is now. I fathered both *******!

I actually considered it as my wife was fucking two black guys between the births of the two *******,but things were very different in white suburbia in the early nineties! It wasn't seen very often back then.

My wife is now beyond the baby bearing years but when she was able to we did discuss it as a possibility. We always took steps to prevent it, but it was always a possibility with unprotected sex.

Religiously, an abortion was not an option for my wife. We agreed that if she did unintentionally get pregnant, we would deal with the consequences. We would raise the baby in a loving family and not to tell the lover he was the *******. Thankfully that never happened.

Having another man’s baby is nice to fantasize about but not something to do in real life.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your answers and your feedback (and your courtesy) in relation to this question, it is a subject that has intrigued me for a while, I wanted to know if it was quite common or not, to be honest it's not something I would do (I'm not into the cuckold fantasy at all), but I'm very admiring those who make this (voluntary) choice, I wish the best for these couples.

The risk of having a baby always exists, especially when you fuck without a condom (personally it's my case, I hate condoms) A friend of mine (from Sweden) fucks with her black boyfriend bareback and told me that if he got her pregnant, she would keep the baby without hesitation.

Anyway, I don't know if all these feedbacks are real or just fantasies (lots of trolls on this forum, but don't feel targeted by this comment if you're not one), but thank you everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I bred two white wives, one gave birth to her ******* last year and they're happy together including the husband. Right now I have a white wife a little over 3 months pregnant and the same thing....everyone is happy with the arrangements. I'm going for 10 and then I'm going to call it quits breeding white wives and just get my own to breed.
Thank you for everything you do 🙏🏾

What’s it like living with the bulls, husband and boys? Sounds like a dream come true
It is perfect. Well our version of it. The boys are 1 and 2 1/2 months ( positive i am currently bred). My husband has not had sex with me since 3 months prior to my first breeding. He does clean up...but that os all. We have plenty of space. Almost like poly. I do not deny my bulls any access.

It is perfect. Well our version of it. The boys are 1 and 2 1/2 months ( positive i am currently bred). My husband has not had sex with me since 3 months prior to my first breeding. He does clean up...but that os all. We have plenty of space. Almost like poly. I do not deny my bulls any access.
That’s wonderful. Do you guys have 3 separate bedrooms for each of you? Do you tend to rotate who you s-l-e-e-p with at night?

Back