Are the mothers of friends off limits?

BlackcockinNC

Male
Real Person
I’ve always gotten along with my friends moms and when ever there’s parties or anything I always end up dancing with someone’s mom but I always stop it at flirty, distanced dances, even when I probably could have gotten up closer and maybe more. For a long time my rule was always “they’re your boys. You treat their mom how you would want them to treat yours”. Recently I’ve been thinking about that and honestly if their mom likes the moves I make and makes moves back at me, who am I to deny her what she wants? Why not let the cards fall where the do?

Solution
I guess it depends on how much you value the friendship. Most people aren't going to take too kindly to their friend slamming their mom lol your initial rule is the right principle in my opinion.
Had to determine that way back in Junior high school. Moms, sisters, and even cousins of friends and hommies are off limits. Seen fights and feuds go down over this so I purposely refused to cross that line.
You were a very wise man at such a young age. Some pussy simply isn’t worth the price.

You were a very wise man at such a young age. Some pussy simply isn’t worth the price.
Bro I grew up in the late 80s and 90s with hardcore bangers on the same team who would end up fighting and trying to ******* each other over people's sister's and cousins. I've seen guys transfer to another gang by way of reverse initiation fight over their sister! Dudes don't play about their family.

Bro I grew up in the late 80s and 90s with hardcore bangers on the same team who would end up fighting and trying to ******* each other over people's sister's and cousins. I've seen guys transfer to another gang by way of reverse initiation fight over their sister! Dudes don't play about their family.
Quite true. Some guys learn the hard way.

Had to determine that way back in Junior high school. Moms, sisters, and even cousins of friends and hommies are off limits. Seen fights and feuds go down over this so I purposely refused to cross that line.
may be tru but pussy is pussy and the hos dont complain when suckin on the dick. they love it expecialy if u the one to turn them black

My friends have always told me my mom is "FINE"..I never thought much of it....I wouldn't mind or care if one of them banged her tho if she wanted to...
Hey your a cool guy, my buddy's mom through herself at me numerous times and when I'd come over ******* apparently I took to her come in easily and manhandled her but never went all the way just pushy and bullyish. When he found out he was like it's a good idea as far as he saw it.

i have said be4 no reason not to fuck a moither. She just another pussy an if she likes the dick, u should not deny her.
Last night i fucked my childhood friends mom for the second night this week. Although she resisted when i first had sex with her a while ago, she is now a total slut for my cock.

i have said be4 no reason not to fuck a moither. She just another pussy an if she likes the dick, u should not deny her.
Last night i fucked my childhood friends mom for the second night this week. Although she resisted when i first had sex with her a while ago, she is now a total slut for my cock.
So you fucked her against her will? I bet you just settled for a hand job from the hubby. I doubt someone who pays for this site who can’t verify says anything real...

If he's your friend, then it is off limits. You wouldn't want him fucking your mom. Now if you don't really consider him a friend, and she's looking for the Dick, then by all means - clap them cheeks.

Back