Are the mothers of friends off limits?

BlackcockinNC

Male
Real Person
I’ve always gotten along with my friends moms and when ever there’s parties or anything I always end up dancing with someone’s mom but I always stop it at flirty, distanced dances, even when I probably could have gotten up closer and maybe more. For a long time my rule was always “they’re your boys. You treat their mom how you would want them to treat yours”. Recently I’ve been thinking about that and honestly if their mom likes the moves I make and makes moves back at me, who am I to deny her what she wants? Why not let the cards fall where the do?

Solution
I guess it depends on how much you value the friendship. Most people aren't going to take too kindly to their friend slamming their mom lol your initial rule is the right principle in my opinion.
You must be a very young dude because all my friend's moms are elderly and unattractive but you're a good friend for not pursuing them, I was like you once but I've turned down too many great sex because of my "morals" so if it was me now, they getting "plucked" 🤣

Let me clarify this ALL ADULT White women of legal age should be made available to ALL ADULT BLACK MEN no questions asked to use for their sexual pleasure. BLACK MEN will be able to have as many WHITE WOMEN as they wish. This includes being trained to be a bisexual three hole slut /whore being pimped out and bred bearing mixed babies to help end racism , social injustice , and to ensure that the next generation will be able to live without fear of being unfairly treated. White men will have black women for life partners. They are a better match .White women will not be allowed to use any form of birth control at all. All white women will have a tattoo on them indicating that they are to be black cock only , as many as their owner desires.
They will not be allowed to wear any underwear other than crotchless panties, garters stockings, no bra at all. Sex toys , nipple clamps, dildos, vibrators, whips, etc will be able to use on them for punishment when needed.
David Parker Ray? Is than you from beyond the grave you piece of *******?

Literally disgusting. Get a fucking life.

I've had a few young man on my *******'s football team flirt with me, and their daddys too!
I've also had some of my neighborhood girlfriend's *******'s be very outwardly flirty with me as well. Neighborhood boys, *******'s boyfriend, even some naughty nephews!
View attachment 3651909
Looking at your media I’d say they all have pretty damn good taste.

I was in a similar situation in the last year. I posted about this in a different thread.

The situation was a little different but you can see the repercussions from my view.
I was at a Club that was mostly black with my DOM, who is a 24 y/o bull. It was pretty apparent that that I was his property even though my husband was present. We ran into a black friend of one of my sons. This person used to hang around our house since he was 10 y/o and is now 31. I would cook meals for them, they would hang out weekends, my husband was their baseball coach.
When he saw me at the Club he was initially surprised but he caught on quickly what was going on. He congratulated my DOM on his "prize" to which my DOM told me to take him into the bathroom and give him a blowjob. I almost fainted and my husband had to turn away he was so upset. Of course, I took him to the bathroom and although he was a little shy at first, once I was on my knees, unzipping him he started to call me a ho, told me to suck my cock and that he was going to paint me. When we returned, my DOM told him he was free to call me up anytime "for some pussy", which he has done several times since that night.
I can still remember how I felt while on my knees in the bathroom. this is what I said in a different thread on humiliation:

“What I remember thinking was "how big Dwayne is", while I was bobbing up and down on him. Since then, I have had mixed feelings. Sometimes I am angry that Dwayne would do this to me since I was like a surrogate mom/aunt to him. Other times I am excited about the whole situation. When I am sucking him or he is fucking me, I am totally absorbed in the sex acts, so I am not really thinking.
My husband is very upset by the whole situation. He was a baseball coach for Dwayne and my ******* and was always shuttling the *******. Plus, Dwayne really embarrassed Richard when he had Richard clean his cock after he fucked me the first time. From my husband's standpoint this was totally out of line. I don't think he will ever forgive Dwayne. Dwayne's attitude was that we were owned by a black DOM who was younger than him so there was nothing wrong with a black man taking what is now owned by black bulls.”

Mixing personal life with this life can be very complicated,

I've had a few young man on my *******'s football team flirt with me, and their daddys too!
I've also had some of my neighborhood girlfriend's *******'s be very outwardly flirty with me as well. Neighborhood boys, *******'s boyfriend, even some naughty nephews!
View attachment 3651909
On a different note I must admit I miss my *******'s soccer days. I met a couple of really nice mom's there. :)

I was in a similar situation in the last year. I posted about this in a different thread.

The situation was a little different but you can see the repercussions from my view.
I was at a Club that was mostly black with my DOM, who is a 24 y/o bull. It was pretty apparent that that I was his property even though my husband was present. We ran into a black friend of one of my sons. This person used to hang around our house since he was 10 y/o and is now 31. I would cook meals for them, they would hang out weekends, my husband was their baseball coach.
When he saw me at the Club he was initially surprised but he caught on quickly what was going on. He congratulated my DOM on his "prize" to which my DOM told me to take him into the bathroom and give him a blowjob. I almost fainted and my husband had to turn away he was so upset. Of course, I took him to the bathroom and although he was a little shy at first, once I was on my knees, unzipping him he started to call me a ho, told me to suck my cock and that he was going to paint me. When we returned, my DOM told him he was free to call me up anytime "for some pussy", which he has done several times since that night.
I can still remember how I felt while on my knees in the bathroom. this is what I said in a different thread on humiliation:

“What I remember thinking was "how big Dwayne is", while I was bobbing up and down on him. Since then, I have had mixed feelings. Sometimes I am angry that Dwayne would do this to me since I was like a surrogate mom/aunt to him. Other times I am excited about the whole situation. When I am sucking him or he is fucking me, I am totally absorbed in the sex acts, so I am not really thinking.
My husband is very upset by the whole situation. He was a baseball coach for Dwayne and my ******* and was always shuttling the *******. Plus, Dwayne really embarrassed Richard when he had Richard clean his cock after he fucked me the first time. From my husband's standpoint this was totally out of line. I don't think he will ever forgive Dwayne. Dwayne's attitude was that we were owned by a black DOM who was younger than him so there was nothing wrong with a black man taking what is now owned by black bulls.”

Mixing personal life with this life can be very complicated,
Ally your emotions are real but your still doing what women are meant to do. When Dwayne was young you nurtured and fed him. Now that hes a man you still still attend to his needs. Sounds like hes grown up and is strong enough to give you what your white husband cant. Dwayne doesn't need or care for your husband's approval hes got something much better.

Back