Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I think they look amazing and if I did one it would be for me not anyone else.

I don't buy it that a woman having a GB she's doing for her hubby. It's like making war for peace.
Except that you would be wrong in the case for a lot of couples.
In our situation..my man gets to watch me get filled with as much BBC as my heart desires. He used to be fully involved as well..up until he had a serious stroke in 2012..and almost died. Now..he joins in very rarely..but he enjoys being behind the camera and in the director's chair just as much..maybe even more. Who wouldn't? He's happy, I'm ecstatic...and usually exhausted.

I've participated in a few gangbangs now.. a couple I organized.. and the rest I was invited to... most had an average of 5 to 6 guys and 1 woman.. in one instance, there were two women and they both were sharing the action.. it was fun for everyone involved... most of these gangbangs were planned in advance.. there was 1 that was spontaneous at a club... just imagine these women on their knees surrounded by a bunch of black cocks.. and having their bodies covered in cum... having black hands.. mouths.. and cocks all over them and inside them...
I live it

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I don't know about a large gang bang but when I am with multiple partners it is amazing for me.

I've always wanted to have a gabgbang, and my boyfriend has given me permission to do so. I find the biggest challenge is finding the appropriate situation. It's not like I can walk around the streets just asking for it. But I'm obviously so turned on by the thought of being taken over by black cock. Maybe someone can provide me with some insight.

Back